Part 13

She whispered softly as she slipped her arms around his neck and returned his passionate kiss

Y woke up from his sleep and he saw Seungmin playing on his phone on the chair, "There's a bag behind you, go and take a shower"

Y hit his head a few times before he took the bag, "What the heck is that"

He muttered to himself while walking toward the bathroom. He doesn't see the both couples' faces but to dream of someone kissing is the first time he dreams that.

Luckily it's not a wet dream which Y is thankful about. Short but nice, "Ok stop what you are thinking" while he slapped his cheek again.

He laughed to himself when he showered. He must be so tired to the point that he keeps laughing because of the dream.

Who thought that kind of dream will come out during his tired condition.

After he finished, he walked out with his clothes on while drying his hair with the towel. Then he stopped his track when he saw someone in a mask, black jacket and cap in one of the patient rooms, "He's not gonna do something right?"

He saw the patient's name outside of the room, 'Yoon Jiwoo'

At first he did not really give attention to the name that much since he was more worried of what that person was going to do to the patient.

Y didn't want to seem rude so he waited outside of the room without looking inside. As he waited, drippin sound was heard.

In a snap, he suddenly remembered the medical report that he received, "That medical report for 4 years belongs to the name Yoon Jiwoo as I remember...."

He mumbled to himself before going into that patient room while hitting his head not realising it sooner.

"Do you still feel responsible towards me?"

"I anger where is my guilt"

"You have to learned to bury your guilt with anger, come...I will teach you how to confront it"

A scene that he remember when Jibeom ask him to read it out loud the part that he is currently reading.

Flashback to the real scene that what have happen

"Do you still feel responsible towards me?"

"Of course, you take care of me until you change your dream job. I anger where is my guilt?"

"Yoon Jino, sometimes not all the dreams we can get easily, growing up isn't a tragedy, don't let them convince you of this. I don't mind at all that I don't become my dream job, which is to be an athlete."

"But as we grew up, I learned that life doesn't always go as we planned."

"You know, we both learn taekwondo but you want to know something?"

They both stop as Jihyuk look at Jino

"We both want to be an athlete but taekwondo is not something that I want to do", he smiled and looked at him.

"I want to be an equestrian. Remember when we went to watch Jiwoo riding a horse? That's how I started wanting to become equestrian. Jiwoo already learned how to ride at his young age, we were just still in our primary school at that time"

It's been years already that Jihyuk learned horse riding together with Jiwoo.

Jino thought for this whole time that he was the reason why Jihyuk stopped everything just to take care of him.