Part 6

It's the same handwritten letter that he received yesterday. How and why, this thing keeps repeating in his mind. Why out of all people, this person asked him and how even he put the trust in him. Why?

This time, this person asked him to take a look at Bomin. Because someone will destroy the peace between them.

Because of revenge that he had to the twin. That person will keep hunting the twin, if they are still alive.

He just feels more anger about their existence. He just wants them to die so that he can be on the top. There is another reason too but this person will tell him more but not now.

But why did he ask him to take a look at Bomin? The three of them were close to each other and he will start to kill people surrounding them so that they will feel guilty for the rest of their life.

A ting notification received from Jibeom. That made him stop thinking.

Sungyoon hyung, are you still outside?

Yes, I'm eating ice cream right now

What ice cream?

Tube. Cookies and cream

Buy me ice cream too before you come back.

He left him to read. A sigh escaped his lips.

He never knew that Bomin and the twin were close. No one in Golden Child knows that they are close to each other even before the meeting.

Y knows the twins since he saw them during a script reading meeting. No wonder this person sent this envelope. Because he trusts Y to take care of Bomin.

But there is something that disturb him.

Not only Bomin, but the other drama cast too as well that this person ask him.

Y went back to woollim building to meet with other members as they had practice together with a tub of ice cream and a few plastic spoons as he knew the member would attack Jibeom if he just bought one.

He put the mask up into his nose as he then heard of someone playing violin and the tak sound was gone.

He keeps his cap down as he keeps walking to quickly arrive at woollim.

Those sounds are missing until someone screams in his ear until he falls down on the street. He feels tingling and numbness that extends down the back of his leg as he glares at Jangjun and Tag who are in front of him laughing.

He quickly realised the envelope. Afraid that the envelope was missing, he checked all the pockets. Luckily, it is still safe. He then takes the plastic bag and drags both of his members inside the building while smacking their back.

He continued to read his script at the corner of the room while the other members sat around to eat ice cream.

For the first time he can focus on memorizing the script as that letter person asks him to stay focused, read the script and not to worry about anything as he will make sure to send any help for Y.

( ・ω・)☞ After 2 months

2 months left before the filming starts, things are really going great between the cast as they have no problem with the script. The production team also got their sponsor. Juyeon and Lee Know, that they are getting closer to the twins.

While Seungmin and Lee Know.... still bickering.

After that day, Y stops receiving the envelope but he still keeps his eyes on Bomin to keep him safe.