Part 4

Jina started to pack her things. In 3 days, she will go back to Spain. A message notification can be heard from Jihyuk.

"I already bought your ticket flight, it's in your sock closet"

Not replying to his message, she left a read to his message before continuing to fold her clothes. After a few minutes, Jihyuk spammed her with tons of the same message.

"REPLY"

"REPLY"

"REPLY LAH HAIYO"

"REPLY"

"REPLY"

"REPLY"

"REPLY TO ME"

"YOON JINA YOU NEED TO REPLY"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLEASE REPLY"

"REPLY LAH WALAOWEH"

Jina groans as her phone keep making the sound. She sent a dot to him.

"Seriously?"

"this message has been reply thank you for your hand service"

"Wait until I come back home"

"Let's see who will win"

"YOON JINA"

Feeling annoyed, she left him his message on read. She is being salty with her brother because her brother is nagging at her too much just because she tells Seungmin too much information about herself.

After she continued to pack her things, she was feeling bored due to there being no one at home. Jina plans to go to the convenience store to eat ramen and to stroll through the neighbourhood.

"Oh? Hello", as she is still choosing the ramen, she meets with Seungmin.

They both bow to each other, "Are you not busy today?". Seungmin was taken back a bit by her question.

"Why do you ask like that?"

"It's just... Idol looks like they are always busy like how busy the doctor is"

Seungmin chuckled. "Idol does have some time too, I was busy actually, but I'm hungry right now so I came here. The others are still resting. We just finished practice actually".

Jina nodded, "ahh....". She smile while looking at him, "good then, don't work hard too much"

"I will, thank you", Seungmin smiled.

"Do you want to eat together?". Seungmin sheepishly smiles.

"Sure"

Seungmin's jaw dropped. Ramen and on top of the ramen was sausage, instant hamburger steak, boiled eggs, instant crab, cheese that had already melted, 1.5 litres of mineral water, coke, instant curry udon and dried seaweed in front of her. "You can eat all of that?..." While pointing to all the food.

"It's not that much..there's an upcoming"

Meanwhile in front of him.....

Ramen, dried seaweed and 500 ml bottle. That's all

She's scanning his food. She shook her head while picking cut pieces of her sausage and hamburger steak before putting them in his cup, "You should eat more, can you not think of dieting?"

Seungmin just looked at her, "I'm not on a diet, I'm just controlling the way I eat". She scoffed. "Just eat, don't get sick, that's all".

"Are you always like this?". She raised her eyebrow. "Yeah, why? Are you uncomfortable with what I'm doing? I'm sorry"

Seungmin felt guilty, "no no no, it's just... I'm not used to it but not uncomfortable. But why?"

"what?"

"No nevermind, let's just eat". As they finish, she get up and continue to buy other food, croissant chocolate bread, banana and milk.

Seungmin just looks at her, who just continues to eat, as she keeps munching, she looks up and looks at him as he takes a picture of her. Seungmin laughed. "You are so cute" while smiling.

"Hey, delete that!"

"Let me keep this for memories between us"

He made her flustered.

As she finishes eating and gets rid of all the trash, Seungmin asks her if she wants to eat ice cream while walking around, "Sure"

*click*

Without them knowing there are people who were looking at them while taking the picture.

"Thank you for eating with me," Seungmin smiled. "Take care of yourself there". Jina laughs "I will, bye"

As they parted, Seungmin was walking back to company while jumping and smiling like how a kid jumps when they get something.

The drama filming will be postponed in until the next 4 months until the production team get a sponsor, so the main cast has to study first about the character that they get and for those who get the twin character, they need to try to experience it for anything that they do even tho it need to have the same blood type to feel it.

3 days have come to the end, Jina bringing out her suitcase and bag.

She will be on a hectic schedule with her assignments that are waiting for her there.

"Have you already checked everything?". Passport, ic, ticket flight... "Ok done, let's go"

As they arrived at the Gimpo airport, Jino say to her, "We still have a lot of time before it's time for you to go to the boarding gate, let's go and eat some food"

Jina hesitated at first but she just went to follow them. As they arrived, they ordered a lot of food.

Rice, kimchi, rolled egg omelette (gaeran Mari), pickled cucumber, bean sprout salad (sookju namul), seasoned spinach (sigumchi namul) pa Jun ( Korean pancake with scallions), bugo gook (dried pollack soup), saeng sun Jun (Korean pan-fried fish) and Jap Chae.

"Are you guys starving or what? Why are you guys ordering a lot of food?"

The twins say in unison," mmm!". She looked at her brother and scoffed before she started eating.

They look at their sister who is eating.

The one who asked them earlier is the one who looks like she's starving right now. "What?", with her mouth full of food on each side of her cheek while looking at them. They shake their heads looking at her.

After they are done, it's time for them to send their sister to the airport. "Use my money wisely please", she groaned.

Jini laughed, "At least he say something to you"

After all of the nagging and chatting, it's time for her to board the plane.

Juyeon keeps going back and forth in his room. He needs to get to talk to Lee Know first before they need to find a pair of twins as their teacher for this drama.

He doesn't know if Lee Know still saved his number or changed his number again (referring to Idol on Quiz).

"Take a deep breath Juyeon". He said to himself before he dialed Lee Know's phone number.

"The number you have dialed is not in the service..."

"Did he again-"

Juyeon run to find Eric

"ERICCCC"

"WHAT"

"What do you want to do with it?"

One of the Boyz managers appeared from behind, "Oh, I just want to learn about my character with Lee Know since we will be twins..."

His manager looked at him from up to down. "Why are you even being shy just wanting to talk with him?"

Juyeon widened his eyes. "NO, I'M NOT"

"JUST ADMIT IT!"

"I'M NOT OKAY?, WHERE ARE YOU GONNA RUN COME HERE BACK LET ME HEADLOCK YOU"

"Do they even need to scream?"