Part 10

Jihyuk kept looking at Seungmin with other Stray Kids members who were walking inside the KBS building. His worries started growing inside him.

For sure he will start his attack when Jina comes back here. What Jihyuk worries about is when he is afraid that Jina and Seungmin's mental health will be affected like how Jino is.

The history will repeat again

"Hyung!", Jeongin called him.

"Can I visit your brother?", he asked Jihyuk. Only Jeongin and Chan know about his brother. But not the details part.

Jeongin was basically best friends with Jihyuk's little brother while Chan is because he needed to tell him since he needed to know Jeongin whereabout.

Jihyuk really wished that he could tell the truth about his brother's accident but he couldn't, not all the things can be said to others.

"Don't go alone"

"Yeayyy, alright, I try to ask Chan hyung or Bomin hyung"

Haknyeon and Sunwoo eat sushi and Jjimdak (braised spicy chicken) with Eric and Juyeon. Haknyeon eats his favorite sushi, which is tuna and soy sauce shrimp.

Juyeon was supposed to share it but Sunwoo ordered new types of sushi to him since he kept fighting with a bowl of rice together with Eric. Eric had eaten sweet stuff so he had no appetite and Juyeon finished a whole bowl of rice.

After he finishes the whole bowl, he drink his water one shot and straightly back up and move a bit sideways and continue to read the novel without muttering a single word.

"I'm sure that he will stop reading a book after he finishes his filming, I felt weird already seeing him like this", Eric whispered to Haknyeon and Sunwoo.

"I heard you Eric"

Haknyeon and Sunwoo laugh. Eric fought back, "You are not even a bookworm you know!"

"Is the book fun to read? you seem like you are addicted to the book", Haknyeon asks him while grabbing the remaining sushi to eat. Truly to be told, the novel that Juyeon read is an idea that has never been thought of by anyone else before.

What they do not know is that Jina has written the novel based on something that happens in real life and what she dreams of.

Because she wants this novel to be called a fiction work so the events in the novel must be made up. But she really never expected that her book would get so much attention. Who thought that it would enter the chart just five days after its official release?

Usually most of the writers just want to express their idea through a book without expecting anything else but when your book has been listed on the Korea and New York top novel bestseller section, who doesn't want it?

This doesn't mean that she can't use real events, locations and characters as inspiration for her story.

Luckily, she was born with a brain that is full of idea, she change 100% of the character and real events to something else that she want to be able to trigger reader's emotion by allowing them to feel like they are experiencing what the character is feeling in the novel that might be happens frequently in real life!

She wanted the readers to see the effect of the character's emotions through their body language, facial expressions, and actions. By showing rather than telling.

She does want to write based entirely on true events, but she doesn't want her story to be labeled as something else. And that her story will be shown on the national biographies channel? No thank you, next.

What's important to her is that she doesn't want to resemble too closely and make the reader think it's boring or maybe she will land into a difficult situation in which Jina or the real character that she used are in danger.

That is what is special about her book until Juyeon reads it again even though he has finished reading it all. But what made the twin get a chance to act in the drama? It is because of the drawing on her novel's last page.

Kpop idols have been known to have their own fansite who capture their idol image, that's when netizens who are fans of the novel went wild when they saw the same person in the Haechan picture and Changbin picture walking beside them.

Yes, the both of them are one of kpop idol group managers. Jino is the manager of Nct Haechan while Jihyuk is manager of Stray Kids.

Juyeon looks at Sunwoo who already gives his palm hand to him, "Can I read it too hyung?"

"Yeah sure, I have already finish reading it"

Eric looked at him, "Wait …"

"But I saw you just read the earlier chapter", Juyeon then gives the book to Sunwoo while saying it to Eric.

"I read it again for the second time", Eric looked him up and down while pointing his finger.

"This is not you"

Juyeon smirked thinking of an idea.

"Don't smile, you look scary!!"

Haknyeon, Sunwoo and Juyeon then laugh hard because Eric looks really so scared. Not at how Juyeon comes to him like he's a ghost.

After they finished eating, they went back to their dorm. Juyeon keeps thinking a lot after he has read it for the second time but there is a reason why he read it again. It is because he wants to know which part of the event in the novel is based on real life.

Are all the things fine now? That is one of the questions that keep lingering in his mind.

Suddenly he heard Eric yell.

He opens his room door, then he walks to the living room.

Yelling, running, screaming was heard in their house. It's already night time. A few member was sleeping and here they are, can't sleep because of Q scaring them.

The next day, all The Boyz members having a group Vlive together when they open that topic and talk about the time when Q bit Juyeon.

"Juyeon took a picture of the red bite marks and uploaded it in our group chat while saying, 'Ji Changmin, do you want to die?!' "

"Did I bite him??", Q asked to make others look at him in disbelief. How can he forget about it?

"You bit him! Juyeon hyung became like meat!", Sunwoo said then they continued to talk about the picture Juyeon uploaded in their group chat of his bite marks from Q. After they had done their Vlive, they went back to their practice room.

They continued to practice before they heard the door knock. Eric opens the door and their CEO comes in. He looks at 1 by 1 member before he lastly looks at Juyeon as all the members bow to him.

"I don't know what happened to your manager but he keeps asking me to exclude you from your new drama interview", All of the members look at him before looking back at their CEO.

Then Juyeon's phone rings and Lee Know is calling him, "Hey Juyeon, did you already read the news?"

"News?", their CEO then immediately looked at his phone before shocking.

"Huh!?", Then he looked back at Juyeon.

All of the members then open up their phone to search for news. Juyeon clicking on one of the news stories on top of the trending.

Two of the drama's new cast, Song Jihyo and Golden Child Bomin reportedly have been sent to the hospital.

None of the interview has been done yet to all the cast as the date of their interview is between 1 months from now before they start filming the next one month.

Song Jihyo reportedly has get in a car accident while Golden Child Bomin has been attacked by someone unknown while he is waiting for his member and the both of the cast immediately been sent to the hospital with serious injuries.

"Yes Lee Know, I just read the news"