Part 12

Lee Hae-won, Lee Hyeok's sister who has been doing well at her school, a school athlete and also the school student president has caused a shock to all her classmates and those who know her on the news.

All of them were crying when they heard the news, even the teachers. Hae-won is like a good friend and a counselor to them and they are already like a family. They never thought that her holiday in Korea during Christmas would end up like this.

Yoon Jiwoo, her boyfriend, his tears keep falling after someone whispers to his ear about her girlfriend's death while sobbing. Even though he has been in a coma, he can hear what people are saying to him.

He tried to wake up but he still couldn't do it.

Both of their love stories are too cute, Kang Woo and Jiwoo are close to each other since they stan boy group even themselves as a boy. They really love Golden Child so much.

Jiwoo and Hae-won first meet when they want to buy the Golden Child Game Changer and Yes album. But due to a successful comeback, they need to wait for the next stock to come in. But how did they start to get close? The last poster and album of Yes album which make them fight.

Not when they got to know that their brother is working in the same field and best friend, plus Kang Woo even knows them!

Kang Woo started to invite Hae-won together since the three of them are Goldenness and Kang Woo really wants to fanboying at her about Golden Child.

Jiwoo is still mad at Kang Woo since he let her have the very last of Yes album which he has to wait for another stock to come in. Having the same bias which causes them to fight all the time.

Jiwoo gets so annoyed with Kang Woo as they keep squealing about another group that they like too, which is Seventeen. Wonwoo, Jun, Woozi and Hoshi are their main bias.

Well, it seems like Jiwoo is alone there since he is not a Seventeen fan. He got up and walked to the counter to order drinks for him without disturbing them. That's when Kang Woo asks her to help him order a drink too as he really wants the both of them to get along with each other.

He chuckled looking at them fighting at the counter. Kang Woo is trying different types of ways to make them close to each other while hanging out together.

He knew how to make them say 'no' so that's why he made another plan, which is to invite other goldenness and carats that he knows to sleep over together. There are quite a few girls and boys which total 17 excluding them.

That was when Jiwoo and Hae-won's first kiss happened, a photocard fight.

"It's mine!!"

"I won the game so it's mine!"

"I need this to complete my collection!!"

"Then give me those other 4 pc, you don't even stan them!"

"I don't want to, you lose. Get the pc by yourself!"

"YOON JIWOO"

The others watch the fight from peeking through the door of their own room.

Hae-won grabbed all the pc in his hand before running away from him. Jiwoo wanted to make her hate him as much as she could because he wanted to see her reaction over and over again.

Not when he made her stumble by tripping her with one of his feet. Without knowing the cause that will happen, Hae-won pulls his hand and that makes them fall down on the floor together.

The others gasped as they all saw the scene. Hae-won immediately pushed him away from her. They accidentally kiss each other. Both of their cheeks burned on both sides.