Part 3

After the reading session has finished, they take the picture together that will be released to the news, including the picture of the "family" too as well. The twin and their sister have been attracting people inside the room. Even though no words have been given to them, the eye stare that they received is enough for them to know.

All of them start to leave their room as some of them will depart on their own next schedule. The twin and Jina walk outside the building together. The drama filming will be held soon with all the cast.

When they walk outside together, they meet with Seungmin, Lee Know and Juyeon. Juyeon firstly greeted them, "hello, I have read the whole book and it's such a great honour to be given this opportunity to act as one of the characters in this drama".

Jina was flustered since she is still not used to this kind of thing, "Eyy, don't say that". The twins keep looking at their sister in confusion. A sister who has a gangster vibe and attitude suddenly becomes a shy shy cat with other people.

"You are so pretty". Seungmin mumbled quietly.

"What?"

"Oh no nothing"

Jino, being someone who is sensitive with his ear, heard what he said. This makes him protective of his sister even more. He is always looking for her sister. He had enough with the boy's attitude.

He admits that his sister is really pretty. She is not another type of girl who always dresses too fancy.

She is not even wearing makeup and wearing heels. She just always wears a hoodie, sweatshirt, t-shirt and jacket type of clothes. Her wardrobe is full of different types of designs for it.

●

[This type of clothes]

Her shoes rack only full of Nike and converse. At her room table, we will only see lip balm, perfume, hairbrush and only necessary makeup products that she needs. 100 makeup things that you can list? There is almost none in her room.

She knows how to style up her hair and make it pretty yet it's just simple and that's what makes most people always look at her. Her hair will give so much attention.

It might be because she is just using face wash?

The twin has asked Jina the reason before. She just says that she doesn't want too plus makeup needs to spend a lot of money on it.

She is willing to spend it on others rather than spend it on makeup. So she just spent it on face wash most of the time. That saved it a little bit for her expense.

But why is Jino being protective? Jina almost being rape and harassed.

Why?

Because she does not accept them at all when they ask for a date, being a girlfriend to them in front of other people and they feel like they are being humiliated. Even though she never dated for her whole life, she was never interested in dating someone. That's why.

He knows she already can take care of herself but being a brother and someone who always takes care of her instead of their parents who are always working, he doesn't want anything to happen to her. He doesn't hear anything that they speak since he's in deep thought, not until he heard Seungmin ask her something.

"Will you come to the drama filming and watch us acting?"

Wrong move seungmin, wrong move

"Sorry I can't come since I'm still a student and busy with classes so I can't watch you guys act and it's hard too since no one will pick me up at the airport"

"Huh? Are you not studying here?"

"Nope, I'm currently studying in Spain. I'm not even from Korea actually, I just came here for this."

"Ahhh...."

"I thought that you were Korean? Are both of your parents Korean? Where are you from?". Jihyuk, Juyeon and Lee Know can be seen looking at him confusedly. Seungmin kept asking her questions.

Jino looks at Jihyuk before pointing his head toward Seungmin's direction as what's wrong with him?. Jihyuk just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not fully Korean but half Korean since my dad is Korean and my mom is Chinese - Thai Malaysian and I was born there in Malaysia so yeah i'm from Malaysia. I'm not always will be here since the ticket flight will make my money fly"

"Ahh so you will just stay in Spain right now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh nothing... will you come back here in Korea if you already graduated?"

"Emmm. I don't know yet since I just planning to work in Spain rather than Korea but since I release books so I just always travel around and yeah for sure I will be here, just for my working travel"

"Ahhh...."

"Kim Seungmin, what's wrong with you?"

"O-oh i-i'm sorry"

Lee Know crossed his arm before he looked at Jihyuk, "no wonder you say that you can't pick us up. You are attending this script meeting too. I never thought I will act with you"

Jihyuk let out an awkward laugh, feeling embarrassing. "I thought that the other manager hyung already told you guys"

"Then did you still come to work?"

The other manager who came with them answered, "he still comes to work while filming the drama. I will still handle it together with him about the Stray Kids schedule so don't worry."

"Huh? How is he gonna arrange his time?"

Jihyuk smile, "don't worry I already arrange my own schedule with the help of him"

Seungmin looked at her with his loving eyes. No one has ever been doing this to him before. He only wants to be only friends with her. He knew he couldn't even date so at least he wanted to make friends with her.

Should we say that he had his first love sight? Yes

Juyeon let out a hearty laugh look at Seungmin's face. He shook his head to express extreme joy and happiness looking at Seungmin's shy face.

Jihyuk slapped Jino arm, "don't look at him like that" he whispered to him.

Jino just stayed quiet.

After that, the twin and their sister say goodbye to them. They chat while laughing at each other's jokes while walking to their home.

"Hey, do you already know what to cook for dinner?" Jihyuk asks Jino.

"Can we eat outside? I mean the street food? Or maybe to a Korean restaurant? Since I will be going back to Spain, I want to eat with both of you outside. It's hard for me too to find food that I'm used to it there"

"Sure". the twins say in unison

They really have fun that night with eating, talking and laughing to each other. Jina non stop laughing teasing her brothers about a cheesy line that they will say in the drama.

Siblings might always fight, but it's totally different when they spend time together like this and without their parents around.