Part 9

Seungmin then gets his cap and mask to go out. He walked around until he didn't know where he was going until he bumped into Golden Child Seungmin. They then bow sorry to each other until they bump again before they hear someone call for them using a microphone.

The mc doesn't know that both of them are singers until the crowd scream out loud with their group name.

It's actually a festival that is being held by college students outside of their campus.

They have a corner in which they will call some random people to do anything that they are capable of doing.

That's how Seungmin's collaboration started. They dance, do stunts and lastly since they both are vocalists in their group, they choose a song in which they both can do high notes.

That's when Stray Kids and Golden Child started trending top 3 in Naver.

All of the articles are about both of them and most of the k-netizens want them to make a collaboration. People get wilder when they get to know that Stray Kids Seungmin will be filming a drama soon.

'Please let them both act together one day', states one of the comments. Bae Seungmin and Kim Seungmin then thanked the crowd before they left the festival together.

"I had fun with you today, thank you ^^"

Seungmin smiled looking at the message when he groaned in pain as Lee Know slapped his back, "What do you want?!"

Lee Know just wanted to ask him to eat together with the other member, "I already eat with Seungmin hyung". He then straightly went to his room.

"Salty mong"

"I see that you had fun with Stray Kids Seungmin".

Seungmin laughed, "that was fast".

"Well, I always know everything", Jibeom shrugged while continuing to scroll his phone.

"But seriously, both of you should choose another song. That song seems like you guys are having a heartbreak"

Seungmin tsk and throws his shirt to Jibeom. They can't make people wait for them. The situation at that time was too sudden for them. Never thought that they will automatically spend time around and eat together after that. Seungmin really enjoyed it.

It's like he spends his time with his biological brother.

Joochan is trying to keep his mouth shut. It was hard to be honest since he always tells everything to other members. He's in a dilemma.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I know that I'm much more handsome than you.", Bomin asked him.

Raising his eyebrows in disgust, he got up and went to the living room and Bomin chuckled looking at him.

Bomin continued to read the novel as all of the casting cast has been given each of them a novel to make them know the plot better which is slightly different from the drama script, including Y too who is currently reading the novel but in a different room.

Without him knowing, a clue has been given in the novel to save them.

"Can you please smile at me?". IU asked him.

"No", while standing up and walking away from her to walk for a bit as he finishes eating. A sigh escaped from her lips. Jihyuk ran to him out of the restaurant, he looked at Jino in disbelief, "seriously?".

*Click*

They look behind them. No one there.

They quickly walked away from there before they heard the sound of something dropping. They sigh in relief when they see him pick up his bottle, "What are you doing here? Should you be at school right now?" Jihyuk asked him in English. 

"Most of them are already going home and teachers too so I walk here since dad always comes here".

Jihyuk looked at him with his eyebrows raised, "Seriously Jino? He's just 5?".

"He's okay", he answered the questions in a monotone.

"Oh my gosh... He still there Jino, he still searching for you"

"I know but he doesn't know who my son is, that would be fine am I right?". Jihyuk looked at him in disbelief. Like what the actual fuck.

"Appa, I'm hungry", Jino did not say anything and just put his arm on both of their shoulders before walking away back to the restaurant.

Lee Know is sitting there reading the novel, a novel that he doesn't want to read but he needs to. But he still read it and got interested in the plot of the story before he heard Jihyuk knock on his room and told him to get ready for his schedule which is Day6 Kiss The Radio.

While Seungmin.....

He still does not say anything to Lee Know unless it's important. They continue to read the novel in the car.

In silence, they heard Jihyuk laugh whisper, "You know that you so cute right Kim Seungmin-씨? I know what's going on, you know".

Seungmin glared at him through the car mirror, "What is it?". Lee Know was curious while looking at both of them, still his hand holding the book.

"Nothing, it's just about the news yesterday, I'm shocked when JYP calls me asking what's going on, you know, suddenly his video singing with Golden Child Seungmin trending".

"Ahhh, that one", Seungmin is just looking at Jihyuk, he's lying but at the same time he's not since Jihyuk is just stating the fact.

"We've arrived"

While walking to the radio studio, Jihyuk suddenly breathed in and out loudly to tease him and this made Seungmin hit his arm, "Arghh" and laughing loudly walking away to Lee Know that walked to the studio at their front.

As they finished, the both of them stood up and fixed sweep their butt before getting ready to take pictures and selfie with Young K.

When they finished taking their selfie, Lee Know turned his face to look at Seungmin to make them just 2 cm away. Seungmin is so flustered as he stumbles back before Lee Know hold his waist for support.

He pushed Lee Know's head away from him when Lee Know pulled him and made Seungmin hand both on his chest. Jihyuk, who witnessed the scene laughing out loud and clapping his hand because of them two.

Seungmin then took and pulled Jihyuk's hand before walking out of the studio. Lee Know just followed them after giving the camera to the radio staff, "What's wrong with him?"

Seungmin, Lee Know and Jihyuk are waiting for their food to arrive at their table before Jihyuk recognizes someone who is watching him from far away outside of the restaurant, smirking and sending a sign language which he understands well.

'Be careful, your sister and him will be one of the earlier victims and I will hold them longer. Don't worry, it will not be like your brother'

Jihyuk clenched his fists looking at him angrily.

'I hope that your little brother will get up soon from his coma'

He teased him, Jihyuk knew it since he kept trying to make him angry before this. What makes Jihyuk more angry and worried when…

'Let make a new one with the old history back, I'm sure Jino would be glad'

He smirked while looking at Jihyuk then to Seungmin before walking away.