Part 18

Day passed by as Roody, Kang Woo has been keep collecting more evidence with the help of Joochan, Y, Jeongin and Jibeom.

Y slowly know about all this thing happen with the relation that related to each other.

Starting from Jino to Jihyuk to Eun-Ji to Jiwoo to Hae-won to Hyeok to Ryung to Bomin and his next target is between Jina, Seungmin, Joshua or Dino. All of them are related to each other. They need to stop him. This is too much already.

Y might getting headache and passed out at this moment.

They simply continue their own life as usual while Jibeom has been forced to keep his mouth shut even between his member except for Joochan and Y.

Poor him

Since most of them are idol singer, they can't let them having bruised over their faces. So most of the time Kang Woo are the only one who always fight Byung ho man's.

Day6 members especially youngk who he always bring to the radio, youngk will always ask what happen to him which it make it harder for Kang Woo

But he manage to escape everytime to avoid answer them.

With his face all has been cover up, Roody arrive at Seoul and to be greet by the furious Kang Woo who keep his cap down to his face.

Well, the both of them are surely handsome boy but they still like to keep their identity mystery.

Kang Woo bring him to his house for him to take a rest since Roody has been in the airplane for hours.

As they arrived, Roody about to go check Kang Woo fridge before someone put the both of their hand around his neck to choked him.

Roody laugh was echoing around the house. He has been teased Kang Woo non stop about it.

"Did I told you that I will kill you for sure because of that?"

.

"Hey, iyen-ah", Chan call Jeongin who just finish take his shower.

"yes hyung?"

"Some of Day6 member has been talking to me about their manager, Kang Woo. I thought it would be nice if I ask you too since you close to him. Did anything happen to Kang Woo? They say that Kang Woo keep getting more bruise especially on both of his hand but when they want to ask him, it seems like he keep avoid the question."

I'm so sorry Chan hyung

"No there's nothing happen to him"

"Really? Maybe you should try and hang out with him?. I'm worry if this related to that"

"That?"

"When he cry-"

"Ahhh yeah sure I will try to talk to him. But I'm sure there's nothing happen". Jeongin try his best to not make it obvious and immediately walk back to his room.

Please don't notice anything please don't

.

As they all live in the modern era which is full of gadgets. For Kang Woo, the only thing that can catch the "bad people" is by hacking. For those who already know how to hack, it will be harder for his work if he gets police involved.

Or even worse, he might get into jail because of it.

Cyber security incidents and getting hacked seem like distant, fascinating things where other people get hurt, but you stay safe. Truth is, getting hacked or scammed can happen to anyone. This means cyber attacks have a lot of ways to get to a person - either by targeting specifically or other else.

No, Kang Woo is not that bad of a person. He would rather be an independent human like how his father taught him when he first knew about all of those hacking. "Never forget to give your kindness to everyone". He still follows his father's word.

Why did his dad teach him? It is because he wants his son to use it as his self defense. He might be shocked of his own son as he does not use it at all for him but to help others too.

Like yeah, a man needs their own black pepper bottle too.

Kang Woo needs to be careful every single time as this kind of thing is so dangerous.

Since Roody is not someone that lives in Korea and works there, Kang Woo will always take him out after he is done with his work. Even though being a manager is tiring, he has fun working with Day6 and learning drums with the one and only drummer and the maknae in the band, Dowoon.

The first time he played a music instrument while he was still in Singapore, he would play the violin and piano just to see the face of Choi Ryung's little sister who always watches him practice, in a room of class that has all different types of music instruments and students can sit there and play it.

For the school principal, at least the room will always be alive and not have any dust. It's just that once you break any of the instruments, you need to pay for it with your own money.

She would always have difficulty breathing as she would run there and always out of breath while still having a mechanical appearance of smiling.

She would always find a chair nearby and he would always hear her say to him, "luckily I'm not late to watch you play, right?".

She raised her eyebrows and mouth curved into a smile or a furrowed brow and an upper lip curled into a scowl.

She would always show a different type of smile and even Kang Woo doesn't get it sometimes, how does she always have a different type of smile?

The smile of joy and satisfaction lit up her eager face. Her smile was wry as she gazed up at his face. His smile was dry, but his eyes twinkled with amusement. The smile of pleasure never left his face as he would always find her happy.

She would always bounce her shoes when she was sitting down while clasping her hand together like a little toddler. It makes him fall for her more and more just like that. She's too cute for him to handle.

Not until he received the news of her passed away

No wonder she would always be happy, because she never felt happiness even though Kang Woo was just playing his violin and piano. She feels the peace when she watches him play, not when she is at her home. Her parents' words that would always compare her with someone always kill her.

Because of that her mental health gets worse and that really kills her.

Kang Woo learn something from that, to not say anything if he saw someone feel happy

Sometimes, a small things is a happiness to someone else that it's really hard to receive even if it's nothing big.

To be continued.......