Part 20

Song Jihyo walks around the hospital with her hospital clothes after asking the nurse if she can walk around. The nurse let her as she was almost healed from her injuries.

Just the same day at the hospital, from far away, she can see nice caring chatty people sitting next to each other having a chat and even asking about who they visit and what disease that they have which we can call the guardians of some patients as it's not the hospital visit time yet.

White wards and walls, howling winds with the hospital phone calls. A few stray leaves can be seen entangled in the night nurse's hair.

Russet sunsets tasting like a cough syrup and the yawning dawns, Jihyo slowly lumbering and groaning as her eyelids open and glueing it back together a few times.

Through the 7 AM fog, she can see from the window at the hallway, an ambulance unloading bruised skin or maybe some blood that to be ready sent to the emergency ward by an overwork paramedic.

At the same time of 7 AM, Jeongin and Y are walking together in a mask to eat their breakfast together before finding a present that they can give to Jihyo.

Jihyo is walking around as she has nothing to do. It is nice since she can have some good deep sleep for these past few weeks in the hospital. With the novel that she received before in her hand, she thanked the cashier who gave her a plastic bag of some fresh baked bread and a hot chocolate that she purchased. She finds a place to sit down and eat her breakfast. She almost finished reading the whole novel.

After Jeongin and Y finished their breakfast, they walked around Seoul. Y stopped in front of a bakery before pointing it to Jeongin. "We bring food as a gift?". Y dragged him inside with him before saying. "No, we bring the cookies, fortune cookies and we will make them"

It's not easy even though the cookies have a simple shape. Y rented a place for a day at a kitchen rental space in Samcheong-dong after they finished buying things for baking. It makes them finish baking all of the cookies at night.

Jeongin called Felix to ask him to make cookies and brownies. "IM NOT YOUR SLAVE YANG JEONGIN". Felix and Jeongin laughed and joke after that before ending the call.

The both of them started to sit down at one of the tables after they cleared the mess that they made and the ripped paper who already sacrificed their lives.

"Hyung, will this end with happiness?"

"It will, slowly but it will be end soon for sure"

After that they pack all of the cookies in a small plastic wrap that people use often to wrap cookies then they tie them with a ribbon after that. Jeongin brings it back home to pack with the other food that he already asked Felix for help. The both of them agree to meet at the hospital at 2 PM tomorrow.

Of course people will know who is Golden Child and Stray Kids are, who doesn't? Y keep listening to the Jeongin story while on their way to the hospital. Jeongin says that he used to play the role of everyone's baby , especially their leader, Chan.

Y ask if there any changes especially after Stray Kids has released Gods Menu song. This role has changed his life, he gained more fans for his masculine vibe.

People used to ask for his autograph before, but after his vlive getting trending right after they received GDA Best Performance Award right after his birthday and after he said about he just finished watching Harry Potter films, even children have started recognizing him.

"There were a lot of people who said, 'Hello!' One child beside his mother who is a Stay asked me, 'Were you really once a cat? That little boy even laughed and pointed at me "have a biscuit, Potter. Because I said that English line on vlive. It seems like he even mocked me too, tsk", Y chuckled while Jeongin pouted his lips while telling about it.