•Quidditch•

(Authors Note)
Hey! So I plan Ophelia and Harry's relationship to be very slow burn sort of? I want the readers to get a glance at what each character is like before what they're like towards each other.

The two will probably connect in their 4th year:) are you all alright with that?

Anyways thank you! Enjoy💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Halloween, everything seemed to be quite calm. Ophelia ended up getting detention because she refused to have a tutor for potions. Snape threatened to give her detention on the day of the quidditch match if she didn't, so she ended up caving it.

"Do you know who your tutor is yet?" Ron asked as he stuffed his face with food. Hermione gave him a nasty glare for talking with his mouth full before looking to Ophelia.

It was the day of their first quidditch match of the season. They were eating breakfast before Oliver Wood yelled at them to get going.

"Not yet. I don't care though since I'm getting to play the match." Ophelia said fairly. She took a soft sip of her water and smiled.

She was sitting next to Hermione and across from Harry. They had seemed to sit like that since 1st year.

"Maybe you'll get paired with Pansy." Ron sniggered.

Ophelia groaned and leaned back, now realizing all the terrible people she COULD get paired with.

"This is going to be-" Ophelia began before getting cut off.

"Granger, Potter!" Oliver yelled from the entrance. "Time to go."

Harry looked at Ophelia and gave her an anxious smile.

The two of them stood up, bidding Hermione and Ron goodbye. They followed Wood out of the great hall and out of the school, out to the quidditch pitch.

"Nervous?" Ophelia whispered as they walked.

"Slightly?" Harry replied uncertainly."you?"

Ophelia glanced around the room as they walked into the change room of the quidditch pitch.

"Very." Ophelia replied truthfully.

They both greeted the team and got changed quite quickly. Ophelia yanked her hair into a high ponytail once she put on her quidditch clothing.

"Ready for your first game Granger?" Fred asked in a evidently flirty voice as he walked over.

Ophelia blushed and glanced to Harry. Harry shrugged and walked away to grab his broom.

"Born ready." Ophelia replied confidently.

"Well goodluck then." Fred said, towering over Ophelia.

Fred had been talking to Ophelia much more often than he used to. Harry once told her that Fred fancies her, but she denied it because she didn't quite like the idea of that. Fred wasn't her type nor was he in her year.

"You too Fred." Ophelia replied with a grin. Fred leaned down and kissed her forehead before winking and walking off.

Ophelia was shocked.

"Harry!" She said urgently, rushing over to where Harry was sitting. "You were right!"

Harry gave her a confused look but then looked over to Fred who was smirking.

"What did he do?" Harry asked, giving Fred a slight glare despite the fact he was Ron's brother.

"He kissed my forehead." Ophelia whispered.