•summer•

It had been awhile since that night now. Harry and Hermione managed to save both buckbeak and Sirius Black. Ophelia was upset she never got to say goodbye to Sirius for awhile, but realized she would see him again one day.

Students were now heading home for the summer. Many were excited because the World Cup was coming up; who wouldn't be excited though?

"And you'll write?" Ophelia asked, hugging Harry goodbye.

"When have I not?" He replied with a chuckle.

Hermione wrapped her arm around Ophelia and smiled at both Ron and Harry. Each summer they all went home, but this summer seemed even more devastating.

Ophelia still felt guilty for letting Peter Pettigrew get away. She couldn't have prevented it, but she wish she could have.

As the two boys walked away, Hermione smiled sweetly. Watching them walk out of the station into the bright light from the sun seemed almost horribly beautiful. It looked like it was straight out of a movie, but was so very painful.

"We'll see them in August alright?" Hermione whispered, turning them around and guiding them to their parents.

Ophelia smiled as she ran over and hugged her mother and father. The sun was gleaming into the station as it set over the horizon. It genuinely was a great way to end the school year.

~

Once Ophelia and Hermione got home, they had to rush to the soccer field. Ophelia played competitively during the summer; many of her friends wondered why she didn't play year round, but why wouldn't they?

Hermione had to braid Ophelias hair into 2 French braids while she got dressed and put her equipment on. Even their parents were rushing now.

Once collapsed in the car, they began driving. It seemed that everything was much more relaxed now.

"So how was your school year then?" Their mother asked, glancing back at them from the passengers seat. "Any new boyfriends?"

Hermione giggled and Ophelia rolled her eyes. As expected, Hermione decided to embarrass Ophelia.

"Oh yeah." Hermione teased. "Ophelias got a huge crush on Harry Potter."

Ophelia smacked Hermiones arm roughly, causing her to Yelp. She was also blushing like crazy and she knew everybody in the car noticed.

Luckily just in time, they pulled up to the soccer field. Ophelia hopped out of the car nearly instantly, rushing over to her team.

~

Once the game had finished, the whole family headed home. Ophelia really was an exceptional player, there was no denying that. She was even better at Soccer than quidditch.

Once home, Hermione and Ophelia decided to sit in their backyard and cool off.

"Why don't you ask Harry out?" Hermione blurted and instantly covered her mouth. "Sorry I'll stop..."

Ophelia froze for a second. She stared down into her glass with lemonade in it as the cool evening breeze hit her face. It seemed all her emotions became clear while staring into the glass. Just thinking about the idea of being with Harry Potter made Ophelia crazy.

"No, you're right." Ophelia sighed, glancing up at Hermione.

"You actually like him?" Hermione responded in disbelief. She didn't think Ophelia would have realized or admitted it by now.

"How could I not?" Ophelia groaned, angry she had fallen for her bestfriend. "You know what happens when Bestfriends date? They break up and everything is ruined."

Hermione leaned back in her chair and looked up at the deep crimson sky. The sun had just been setting, so it was truly looking beautiful.

She sat there for a moment, deciding on what to say. Ophelia just simply sat next to her, admiring the sky as well.

"The way he looks at you," Hermione began softly. "I've never seen him look at anybody like that Ophelia."

Ophelias heart was roaring. Had Harry Potter really had feelings for her? What was the point in Hermione telling her that?

"And the way you look at him." Hermione continued.

Ophelia glanced over at Hermione. She was looking at Ophelia with a pure and gentle look, as if what she was saying actually meant the world. Maybe Harry Potter was Ophelias world.

"I don't think you two would break up." Hermione finished, smiling at the very end. She placed her hand on Ophelias and met her eyes with Ophelias. "If you really like him, go for it."

Those words were all Ophelia wanted to hear. She wanted to hear them for the longest time, but didn't realize it. The amount of butterflies in her stomach was uncountable.

"I've never had a boyfriend." Ophelia sighed. "What if I don't treat him good enough?"

"Harry hasn't had a girlfriend before either." Hermione began. "Plus, you're definitely good enough for him."

Those words meant everything to Ophelia. Ever since her fight with Pansy, she felt she would never be good enough for Harry. The main thing she doubted was that he would like her back; he had every girl in the school practically wrapped around his finger in a way, why would he pick her?

She had told herself she wouldn't let Harry get her wrapped around his finger, but he was starting to, and it scared Ophelia.

Not only was she scared of getting her heart broken, she was scared of breaking Harry's. Instead of continuing on the topic, Ophelia changed the subject.

"What about you and Ron?" Ophelia asked genuinely. She had always seen a spark between Hermione and Ron.

"Not in a million years." Hermione giggled, clearly blushing. Ophelia giggled along with her, knowing very well they would be together in the future.

Ophelia grinned and stood up, putting out her hand. Hermione and Ophelia had a tradition of dancing the day they got home for summer. They listened to music loads during summer; they really were like bestfriends.

As they swayed, Hermione smiled widely. So did Ophelia actually. Dancing was one thing she did with Hermione and Hermione only.

"Don't you think it would be nice if Hogwarts had a dance once in awhile?" Hermione grinned, still swaying in rhythm with Ophelia.

"I will never wear a dress." Ophelia scoffed, causing Hermione to laugh. "But I guess it would be nice."

Just the music playing quietly as Ophelia and her sister swayed meant enough to her. Hermione would always be there for her, no matter what, and Ophelia would be there for Hermione.