•yule ball-pt 1•

Christmas break. Most of the time, people would stay home. This year was much different. This year, nearly all the students chose to stay at Hogwarts. Each house was taught how to dance; in gryffindor, Ron Weasley had to dance with professor McGonagall. Fred, George and Harry were very amused by that, same with Ophelia and Hermione. The look on his face when McGonagall called him up was priceless.

Ophelia had also taken her potion that Cedric gave her. She knew it would taste gross, but it was definitely much worse than she thought it was going to be.

It had been a week since then, and it was now Christmas Eve. The day of the Yule Ball. Many people were excited, many were nervous. Even Ophelia found herself getting butterflies thinking about dancing with Harry.

Hermione refused to tell any of her friends who had asked her to the ball, which led to Ophelia and Harry betting on if it was Ron or not. Ophelia bet it was Ron but Harry insisted that Ron would've told him and that Hermione rejected him when he asked her since he couldn't find a date. So now that it was finally Christmas Eve, they would find out.

It was currently 5:30pm, and the Yule Ball began at 7:00. Hermione was waiting up in their dorm for Ophelia, who was now saying goodbye to Harry. Majority of the girls were already in their dorms preparing for the dance, and to impress their dates.

~

"I'll see you at 7:00 then?" Ophelia asked Harry, hugging him gently. The common room was basically empty. She was sure he assumed she would just wear jeans and a regular shirt, considering she was still dressed in her sweatpants and Harry's hoodie with her damp hair not even styled from the shower she had just taken.

"Of course." Harry replied, placing a gentle kiss on Ophelia's forehead just as Ron walked up.

"Why does getting ready take you and Hermione so long." Ron scoffed, glaring down at the hideous dress robes in his arms.

Harry seemed to have had the same questions because he gave Ophelia a certain look.

"Not sure. Maybe because we're talking bad about you too." Ophelia teased. Both the boys went pink. "I'll see you two in a bit!"

Ophelia ran up the stairs quickly before they could say another word.

~

6:30 pm.

Ophelia now had her stunning red gown on and had painted her nails a gorgeous, sparkling red. Her hair was curled and laid naturally on her shoulders and her eyelashes were curled to perfection. She had applied mascara and lip gloss, which is much more than she would usually do.

Hermione just finished styling her hair in the most beautiful and elegant way; the blue dress looked stunning on her aswell. It matched perfectly with her soft pink cheeks.

"Ready?" Hermione giggled, sitting back on the bed. Ophelia was getting ready in the bathroom and Hermione was in the main bedroom, so they hadn't seen each other yet.

"I don't know Mione." Ophelia sighed, though you could tell she was excited. "I look really fancy."

"Just come out!" Hermione yelled.

The door swung open slowly, revealing the two gorgeous girls to one another. Both of their eyes sparkled as they admired how they each looked.

"You need to wear dresses more often." Hermione grinned.

"You aswell." Ophelia smiled, walking over to the bed somehow naturally.

Ophelia lifted the dress slightly, revealing the fact that she was wearing the high heels she had bought at hogsmeade. Hermione let out a dramatic gasp and stood aswell.

"Let's go have the night of our lives." Hermione said, walking to the door and opening it.

Ophelia stared at herself in the mirror for a moment. She looked genuinely beautiful; the style was so different and very unlike her, but she couldn't deny that she looked pretty.

"Off we go then." Ophelia laughed as her older sister pulled her out of the room.

~
6:55 pm

"Where are they?" Ron groaned, staring up at the stairs. His date was standing next to him, clearly unsatisfied. "You're going to be late for your stupid champions dance."

Harry looked back and nudged Ron, indicating that it's about time he takes his date into the dance.

"Fine." Ron scoffed, taking her hand and basically dragging her into the Yule ball.

Harry looked back at Viktor Krum, realizing he hadn't had a date. How did THE Viktor Krum not have a date; that couldn't possibly be. He also noticed Cho standing with Cedric a few feet away, both staring at the top of the staircase in awe, most likely speechless. Harry looked to Fleur and her 6th year date until Cho let out a slight squeal of joy, causing Harry to look over his shoulder and back to the stair case.

There they were.

Hermione looked gorgeous, but that wasn't Harry's first thought.

Ophelia Topaz Granger

Harry was speechless as Ophelia walked down the stairs flawlessly in her high heels and long deep red, silk dress. He could tell that everybody in the hallway was speechless from the two girls. Who knew the Granger sisters would have everybody drooling.

Ophelia stepped down the last step, taking Harry's hand and nervously smiling at him. Every second seemed to be in slow motion for Harry. She was beautiful; stunning actually. The way her hair fell to nearly her waist and the dress fit her body so perfectly. Just the way her smile gleamed and her eyes shone perfectly. She was perfect.

"I love the suit Potter." Ophelia grinned, stepping in front of Harry.

"And I-" Harry stuttered. "You look lovely."

Ophelia blushed, realizing that Harry was basically speechless from just looking at her. Everything seemed to be perfect.

"And you look even better." Ophelia flirted back, grinning at Harry.

"Not possible." Harry whispered, still taken aback by how gorgeous she looked. The thing that got him out of his trance was the murmur beside him.

Hermione had just walked up to Viktor Krum, who was now kissing her hand.

"You're shitting me!" Ophelia laughed, looking from Hermione to Harry once more. "I'll give you your galleons after the ball."

Harry looked down at Ophelia and kissed her deeply before pulling away to her ear and whispering, "I prefer a different form of payment."

Ophelia's cheeks grew red before she quickly took Harry's hand and pulled him away from Hermione and Krum. He was not going to be making dirty comments right next to her sister where she could possibly hear. Harry laughed as Ophelia dragged him over to the side.

"Harry James Potter just because you're the most irresistible person on the planet does not mean you can make those comments near my sister." Ophelia snarled before kissing Harry roughly.

Harry kissed back, clearly loving the passion and anger in the kiss. Just her lips against his made him beyond happy.

Ophelia pulled away when she heard McGonagall call for the champions.

"I guess I owe you then." Ophelia said before Harry guided them both over to the champions entrance.

"I guess you do." Harry whispered, pulling her into the line of champions and their dates.

This was going to be a wild night.