•Atta girl•

It was now New Years. Everybody had just finished the countdown, which meant it was time for Ophelia and Harry to escape from the common room.

They both glanced at each other before Ophelia sneakily slid up the stairs and towards the guys dorms. She waited in the hallway for a moment until she saw Harry walk around the corner with a wide grin on his face. He placed his hand on Ophelia's back as they walked to his dorm. He slowly unlocked it and opened the door, making the anticipation kill Ophelia. She stepped in slowly, allowing Harry to follow in behind her. She could hear him shut the door behind him, and then a click, meaning he locked it aswell.

She bit her lip nervously as she heard Harry pull his wand from his pocket.

"Muffliato", he whispered. His voice sent shivers down Ophelia's spine; she had no idea what was to come next.

Ophelia felt Harrys hands slip along her waist, wrapping her from behind as he nuzzled his head into her neck. He began slowly kissing her neck and rubbing her stomach with his thumb, making her get quite easily flustered. She took a deep breath, trying to contain any noises she was going to make as Harry began to make gentle hues of purple on her neck.

"Already flustered?" Harry whispered in a raspy voice into her ear, making her squirm.

"Of course not." Ophelia replied, attempting to keep a straight face.

Ophelia squirmed within Harry's arms as he began to slip his hand down the front of her pants. He ran his fingers around her underwear line, teasing her.

"Are you sure?" He asked, still in the very attractive, raspy voice. "Are you sure you don't want me to touch you? Make you cum? Cause I can do more than just that."

Ophelia bit her lip and quickly turned herself around, pulling Harry's tie and kissing him roughly. His hands slid down to her ass before he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he pinned her against the nearest wall and began making out with her.

He pulled away for a second, making direct eye contact with Ophelia as he did.

"Don't forget love, I'm in charge." Harry whispered, slowly lowering Ophelia to the ground. "Now get on the bed."

Ophelia stared at Harry for a moment, somewhat shocked by his dominating and demanding tone. Not only was she surprised but she was beyond turned on and intrigued. She slowly walked over to the bed, sitting down on it and sliding back a little. She laid her legs out in front of her, closed together.

Harry followed her to the bed, looking her up and down as she sat back on her hands.

"I see what you're doing." Harry chuckled, looking down at Ophelia's closed legs.

"Whatever do you mean?" Ophelia teased.

"Love," Harry began, glaring down at Ophelia. "Be a good girl so I don't have to make you."

Holy shit. Ophelia could feel her underwear grow wet as those words left his mouth. Where did he get this confidence and dominance from?

Harry slid his hands in between Ophelia's legs, separating them as he climbed on top and kissed her roughly. She moaned into his lips as he began to unbutton her shirt and slide it off from her shoulders. His soft fingers ran along her bare shoulders as he began to trace them down to her pants. He continued to kiss her as he slid her pants from her waist down to her ankles, where she kicked them off.

Ophelia ran her fingers to Harry's button up aswell, undoing them quickly as he kissed her. She quickly slid it off of him, revealing his toned body. Ophelia's breath became heavier as Harry began to kiss her more aggressively and twirl his finger around the strap of Ophelia's thong. She moaned into his lips, giving him an even larger boost of confidence.