•i couldnt save him•

Ophelia shot awake at 9:00 that evening. She had just remembered buck Beaks execution.

"Hermione!" Ophelia yelled, pulling a baggy shirt over her sports bra. She glanced over at her crutches and gripped them quickly before running out of the dorm.

"Harry! Ron!" Ophelia yelled, hopping down the stairs with the crutches carrying her. "Bloody hell they're already gone."

It seemed that time was going way quicker, eventhough it wasn't. Just running through the castle with crutches seemed to take forever.

"Your sister is a nut!" Draco yelled at her as he ran by, gripping his nose.

Ophelia shoved Draco as he ran by out of annoyance. He scoffed, but didn't stop. He just kept running with his two goons behind him.

As the dim light from outside hit Ophelias face, she saw Hermione, Harry and Ron standing at the edge of the hill, staring down at Hagrids hut. She raced over to the three and shot her eyes down to the hut. She was too late.

Hermione glanced over at Ophelia and gave her a look of sorrow.

"There was nothing we could have done Ophelia." Hermione said. "Even hagrid knew that."

Ophelia sighed and glanced down at the field.

"Harry!" Ophelia yelled, throwing her crutches to the side and sprinting down the hill. She didn't care how much her knee hurt.

In that moment, Ophelia had just seen a black dog slowly crawling up from the weeping willow. She knew it was Sirius.

"Ophelia are you insane!" Harry yelled. He pushed himself away from Hermione and Ron and sprinted after her, clearly concerned.

The field was large and dim. The dogs eyes were gleaming in the moonlight as they scanned the field.

Ophelia darted over towards the dog. Ron, Hermione and Harry were both yelling behind her, but she didn't care.

Ophelia slowed down as she reached the dog. Her limp became much more evident as she slowly walked closer. The dog growled evidently at somebody behind Ophelia, but she was too focused to care.

"Ophelia!" Hermione pleaded, gripping Harry's arm from running after her.

Ophelia slowly knelt down next to the dog and put her hand out. She smiled as the deep black dog put its head underneath her hand.

"Alright Sirius?" Ophelia whispered, smiling at the dog.

Ophelias eye contact with Sirius was broken by the trio yelling behind them.

"Stay in my pocket bloody stupid rat!" Ron yelled angrily.

Sirius knew Peter was the rat, though nobody else did in the moment. As Ron yelled, Sirius leaped forward, gripping his teeth on Ron's leg and yanking him over to the weeping willow. Within a moment of seconds Ron and Sirius were out of sight.

Ophelia was beyond confused for a moment. Her thoughts were flying as she shot her eyes at the tree that towered in front of them. That's when it hit her, if Sirius could transform, Ophelia was sure Peter Pettigrew could aswell. Peter was the rat.

"You said Peter Pettigrew was missing a finger?" Ophelia asked quietly to Harry, who was standing behind her with Hermione.

"Yeah?" Harry replied, evidently confused.

Ophelia turned to Harry and Hermione and looked up at them. She gripped their hands and squeezed Harry's.

"Do you trust me?" Ophelia asked.