•double date•

"Where were you all night?" Hermione asked as Ophelia entered the dorm.

"I spent the night with Harry." Ophelia smiled, grabbing her towel and clean clothes preparing for a shower.

"Snogging?" Hermione teased, watching Ophelia get ready.

"He was upset Hermione." Ophelia sighed. She had stayed the night after slow dancing with Harry and cheering him up after the incident with the slytherins."I stayed with him because I love him, not because I wanted to snog him."

Both of their eyes widened as Ophelia spoke. She had just realized what she said and was already blushing. She hadn't ever said she loved him, but she did mean it. She was deeply in love with him.

"Well." Hermione smiled. "I'm happy for you then."

"Thank you." Ophelia cleared her throat and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. What the hell just happened.

~

"Why is she always in our dorm when I come in?" Ron joked, getting ready for classes.

Harry chuckled lightly as he slipped on his school uniform.

"She's like obsessed with you or something." Ron teased, adjusting his tie in the mirror. "Or you're obsessed with her."

"Not obsessed." Harry scoffed. "Just in love."

Ron raised his eyebrows, tossing Harry his tie.

"Bloody hell." Ron laughed. "You've never said that before. Have you said it to her?"

"No. But I mean it." Harry grinned as he walked out of the dorm with Ron following behind him.

The two walked into the common room to see the backs of Ophelia and Hermione turning out of the door. They both sped up and caught up to them quickly.

"Salutations boys." Ophelia giggled as Harry and Ron walked beside them.

"Morning beautiful." Harry said, kissing Ophelia's temple and wrapping his arm around her as they walked.

The 4 walked through the hallways and into the great hall. The room was already filled for breakfast; everybody was dressed in their school uniforms per usual. It seemed perfectly imperfect.

"Ophelia!" Cedric yelled, rushing over with Cho following behind him. She was holding his and giggling. He really made her happy.

"Hey Ced." Ophelia replied, watching as Ron and Hermione continued to walk, leaving Harry and Ophelia with Cedric and Cho.

Harry smiled at Cedric and Cho brightly, admiring how happy they were together. He knew how they felt, because he was in that kind of relationship with Ophelia.

"So," Cedric grinned. "Double date. You two, us two."

Ophelia and Harry looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why not?" Ophelia laughed. "Saturday at Hogsmeade?"

"Deal!" Cho giggled, leaning her head against Cedrics body. "See you there."

Saturday night. The three broomsticks.

Ophelia was dressed in baggy jeans and a graphic t-shirt as she walked into the three broomsticks with Harry at her side. Her hair was curled lightly and she had put on mascara. Simple but gorgeous for a double date.

The three broomsticks was cool per usual. To be fair, it was a Saturday night and the windows of the cafe were wide open. It was quite refreshing actually.

The breeze felt nice along Harry and Ophelia's skin as they walked towards a booth and took their seats.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked, gripping Ophelia's hand with his.

"Of course not." Ophelia grinned, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder. "Are you?"

"Is it bad that I am a little nervous?" Harry asked, smiling down at Ophelia.

"Not at all." Ophelia replied truthfully. It was perfectly normal to be nervous on a double date.

The two sat talking quietly until they saw Cho and Cedric walk in. Cho was dressed in an adorable short navy blue dress and her hair laid on her shoulders beautifully. She definitely dressed up more than Ophelia, but Ophelia liked how she had her own style.

Though, it seemed Harry was staring quite a lot at the two as they walked over. Almost admiring Cho's outfit. Most likely because it was quite different from Ophelia's.

"Hey Ced, Cho!" Ophelia grinned, taking a small notice to Harry's gaze being at Cho.

The two sat across from Harry and Ophelia, greeting them kindly with bright smiles on their face.

"I love your hair Ophelia!" Cho complimented, tapping her nails on the table nearly silently.

"Thank you!" Ophelia giggled, admiring Cho's nails aswell. They were a shiny navy blue.

Ophelia leaned back in her seat, placing one of her legs on the booth seat and gripping her ankle. She sat like that usually. Harry had his hand placed lightly in Ophelia's thigh as he broke into conversation with both Cedric and Cho.

"Those merpeople at the bottom of the lake were insane." Cedric chuckled, laughing with Harry, despite the fact it was actually a serious topic. "Quite terrifying actually."

"Right." Harry replied, staring at Ophelia as she laughed mid conversation with Cho. They basically had 2 seperate conversations going on at the table.

Ophelia laughed silently as she took a sip of her iced tea. Her and Cho were really incredible friends, it was really nice that they both got to spend the night with Cedric and Harry.

Once Ophelia noticed the guys were listening to their conversation, she turned to them and grinned.

"What about you Cedric? What's your favourite thing about the triwizard tournament?" Ophelia asked, adding Cedric into her and Cho's conversation.

He took a moment, clearly thinking.

"Probably meeting you three." Cedric grinned. Technically he knew Cho before this school year, but just not in the way he knew her now. "I haven't loved being around people as much as you three."

Ophelia smiled widely. Even Harry was smiling, eventhough him and Cedric weren't really that close.

"I have to agree." Ophelia smiled, staring at Cedric from across the table. Cedric helped Ophelia through everything; he helped her through tests, studying, friend issues, sister issues, boyfriend issues. He was just an overall beyond amazing bestfriend.

As the night went on, everybody seemed to be getting along great. Especially because when the night ended, everybody was dreading leaving.

To Ophelia, these people were more than friends. They were family.

(Authors note)

Hey! Sorry I've been inactive. Been busy. Thank you so much for 20k reads so far! I love you all so much. This chapter is really short, but the next one is going to be one of the last of their 4th year. Wow, how time has gone by.

I want to give you all the best content. I love writing this story I just haven't been able to write recently. I'll definitely be writing more again soon. Thank you sm for the support.

P.s

I'm sorry in advance;)