•for someone special•

(Authors note)
If u all haven't noticed yet, Harry's appearance is not quite the same as it is shown in the movies, but very similar. I describe Harry in this story how I imagine him in my DR. His personality is all the same, but i imagine him slightly taller with slight abs. You can ignore some of my descriptions if you wish. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When were you going to tell me mate?" Ron asked, slightly angry.

Harry groaned and sped up his walking pace, in hopes to lose Ron who was following close behind him. He had just finished his first task and everybody was waiting in the common room to celebrate. Ophelia and Hermione had went earlier than them, so now Harry and Ron were walking there together.

"I'm your bestfriend!" Ron insisted, catching up to Harry. "And I knew you liked her so why couldn't I know about you and her dating!"

"Because it was a secret." Harry sighed. He turned to Ron and stared into his eyes for a moment. "Ophelia means the world to me Ron. You know that."

Ron stopped in his tracks and looked Harry straight in the eyes for a long, silent moment.

"You're crazy for her aren't you?" Ron chuckled. "Harry Potter and Hermione granger's little sister."

"She's not just Hermione's little sister Ron." Harry huffed, turning to walk again. "She's much more than that."

Harry took a step and was off. Soon enough, they were in the crowded common room.

"Harry!" Hermione cheered from across the room.

Both Harry and Ron quickly jogged over to her. Harry was still dressed in his clothing from the first task and was incredibly dirty.

Ophelia walked over to the three with drinks of soda in her hand. She handed one to each of her friends and kissed Harry's cheek before looking to the others.

"So how long has it been going on then?" Hermione asked, looking at the hickey in Ophelias neck with an unidentifiable look on her face.

"We've been together awhile now." Ophelia replied quickly, interrupting both Ron and Harry before they could say anything.

"She meant the snogging." Ron chuckled, taking a swig of his drink.

Ophelia bit her lip and looked up at Harry. He shared the glance back down at her with an awkward grin.

Luckily, the conversation was interrupted by the twins setting off fireworks across the common room and out the window. Within seconds everybody was gathering towards the large, glass portion of the wall.

"Well I'm gonna go shower." Harry said quickly. "Exhausted you know?"

Hermione and Ron nodded in response, allowing Harry to run quickly up to his dorm. He knew Ron would most likely not be back until much later, considering how much of a party animal he usually was.

Ophelia bit her lip slowly as she watched Harry jog up the spiral staircase. Did he say he was going to shower? Brilliant. Ron wouldn't go up to him and Harry's dorm for at least another 4 hours.

She glanced quickly to Hermione and Ron, checking if they were looking. Luckily, like everybody else, they were talking with the twins and some of the other classmates. Ophelia quickly rushed up the spiral staircase and knowingly down the boys dorm hallway, and she knew exactly where Harry's dorm was.

Once at the door, she quietly opened it and slipped into the dorm, shutting the door behind her.

She could hear the shower running through the bathroom door aswell. She took a seat on what she knew was Harry's bed and waited until he finished.