•september 1st•

September 1st.
As always, stepping into the train was exciting for both Ophelia and Hermione. They both lived to be able to use magic and see all of their friends once again.

Ophelia and Hermione were already seated in a compartment by themselves; Harry and Ron were looking for the trolley or something like that.

"It's crazy how we're already in our 4th year hey?" Ophelia said, kicking her feet up on the table.

"It is." Hermione replied. "I wonder what this year is going to be like.

"Probably a bunch of bloody homework." Ron groaned as he walked into the compartment with Harry following behind.

Ron pushed Ophelias legs off the table and walked by to sit next to Hermione; it was obvious he did it so Harry could sit next to Ophelia, but she wasn't complaining.

Ophelia scooted over so that Harry could sit down next to her. The compartment seemed a lot dimmer this year, but not literally. The weather was bright and happy and somewhat cloudy, but it seemed the whole situation at the World Cup was still heavy on all of their shoulders.

It seemed as though everybody at the compartment knew this year was going to be even worse than last year, but none of them knew what was to come.

"No soccer ball this year?" Ron chuckled, biting into a chocolate frog. Ophelia had forgotten about how she hit Harry with a soccer ball on the train last year.

Ophelia giggled and leaned back in her seat, unsure of how to respond. She fidgeted with the necklace that had been around her neck since Harry got it for her; the one with a golden bottle.

The whole compartment was laughing and talking, so Ophelia decided to leave her day dreams and talk aswell.

"And then the Dursley's made me clean until 1am, like they usually do." Harry went on, talking about some story from the beginning of summer.

"I would've hexed them all in their sleep." Ophelia giggled. Ron and Harry chuckled along when Hermione gave Ophelia a concerned look.

"It was very tempting." Harry chuckled, leaning forward on the table.

He was wearing a grey hoodie and grey-beige-ish pants. His hair was ruffled perfectly and his smile was perfection. Ophelia caught herself staring at him and quickly looked away blushing.

But wow was his smile even so adorable.

Ophelias mind trailed many directions in that moment. Harry looked so adorable yet so, hot? Ophelia had never had "dirty" thoughts about somebody before, so this was quite terrifying to her.

"Ophelia?" Hermione barked, taking Ophelia out of her trance once again. "Fred's talking to you."

Next to her, Harry was snickering at how Ophelia hadn't even noticed Fred was there. Hermione kicked him from across the table, which caused him to bite his tongue to stop himself from yelping.

Ophelia glanced up to see the twins staring down at her.

"Sorry what?" Ophelia asked, meeting Fred's eyes.

"We were curious if you wanted to come play a prank with us?" George grinned.

"Me?" Ophelia replied in disbelief.

"Of course you Ophelia." Fred smirked. "Who else is as incredible as you?"

Oh. That's what this was actually about. Ophelia glanced past Harry and out the window, realizing they were almost at Hogwarts. As she did so, she saw Harry glaring at Fred; quickly, she turned around and saw Fred glaring at Harry. Really?