•hogsmeade•

The party that night was quite crazy. Ophelia spent half her time partying with the twins and the other half dancing with Hermione and Harry.

Harry and Ophelia had a lot of trouble keeping their hands off of each other while dancing, but none of their friends seemed to notice.

It was even more angering for them when they had to go back to their dorms but couldn't go together since Harry shared a dorm with Ron and Ophelia shared one with Hermione

~

"Where are you going Ophelia?" Hermione asked tiredly, rolling onto her other side.

Ophelia paused in the door way and leaned against the frame. Truth was, she was going to sneak out to hogsmeade with Harry. It was around 1:00am and it would be very against the rules to go out; Hermione would definitely not approve.

"I'm going to hogsmeade..." Ophelia mumbled. Hermione sat up slowly.

"You know that's against the rules right?" Hermione asked, analyzing her sisters expressions. "Why go alone anyways?"

"You're right Mione, I'll just go down to the common room and read instead." Ophelia lied. She knew her sister would believe her.

Hermione mumbled something before rolling over to go back to sleep. Ophelia giggled quietly as she shut the door behind her. She ran down the hallway silently, carrying her shoes as she went. She was wearing light grey sweatpants with a white cropped tank top; her wand was tucked into her pocket.

Her hair flowed behind her as she hopped down the common room stairs.

"Hey beautiful." Harry grinned, taking Ophelias hand and helping her down the last step. He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her gently.

Ophelia smirked and kissed him back, placing her hand on his jawline.

"Hogsmeade?" Ophelia whispered. Before he could answer, she ran out of the common room door.

He chased behind her, tapping the mauraders map as he ran. He ran up behind Ophelia and pulled her down a hallway.

~

The two took one of the secret passages to hogsmeade and were now wandering the empty and quiet streets.

"What if we get seen?" Ophelia asked.

Harry rocked from side to side, his arm around Ophelia.

"We get expelled." Harry sighed, looking down at Ophelia.

"Better than getting killed." Ophelia giggled.

Harry laughed, knowing that's exactly what Hermione said in 1st year. Ophelia was friends with Harry and Ron far before Hermione, but she would always get mad at Ron for calling Hermione mental.

The two of them sat down on a large bench on the outside of hogsmeade. The wind was cool and the stars were shining brightly above them. It was genuinely a beautiful night.

Ophelia rested her head on Harry's shoulder as she looked up at the stars. She shivered slightly but Harry seemed to notice because he looked down and kissed the top of her head.

"Are you cold?" Harry asked.

Ophelia looked up and smiled. Just looking into his eyes made her melt.

"Maybe I shouldn't have wore a tank top out at 2:00am." Ophelia giggled.

Harry quickly pulled his jacket off of his shoulders and put it around Ophelia. He was originally wearing grey sweatpants, a grey hoodie and a navy blue jacket over top.

He wrapped his arm around Ophelia and pulled her close. Not only did it warm her up, but it also warmed her heart. She still could not believe Harry Potter was hers.

"Have you thought about the first task?" Ophelia asked, though she was growing tired.

"Did I not tell you?" Harry said. "Hagrid showed me what the first task was."

Ophelia looked up at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Dragons." Harry said with a slight bit of fear in his voice.

Ophelia sat up slowly and crossed her legs in the bench. She faced Harry and gave him a confused look.

"Dragons?" Ophelia asked.

"The other champions already know." Harry sighed.

Ophelia took her hand and ran her fingers through Harry's hair. He stared into her eyes as she leaned forward and kissed him. As she kissed him, she climbed on top of him and straddled him; it was clearly her favourite position when sitting on his lap.

Harry pulled her hips closer as he kissed back. They had both waited so long to be able to do this.

Ophelia leaned against Harry and put her head over his shoulder. She was basically half asleep since it was nearly 3:00am.

"Bedtime?" Harry chuckled. He stood up and held Ophelia with her legs wrapped around him.

He quickly spun her around. She giggled until he put her down gently.

"Let's get you back to hogwarts before you fall asleep hey?" Harry whispered.

He wrapped his arm around her and helped her walk all the way back to the castle. They snuck through the secret passageway and into the common room quietly. Ophelia instantly laid down on the couch.

Harry chuckled and looked towards the stairs, trying to decide whether to carry her to her bed or just go to bed himself; he didn't want to risk Hermione seeing them together late at night.

He quietly walked towards the stairs, deciding it's best not to get caught. Suddenly, somebody grabbed his wrist, though gently. He turned to see Ophelia jumping over the couch and up next to him.

"Thanks for the late night walk Potter." Ophelia whispered. "I appreciate it."

"It was my pleasure." Harry smirked, leaning down and kissing her. She kissed back roughly.

Their lips parted a short moment after. The tension between them as their eyes met was through the roof.

"I could give you even more pleasure." Ophelia whispered.

Harry was quite shocked by Ophelias comment. He instantly pushed her against the wall, kissing her roughly. She quietly moaned into his lips as he gripped her hips against the wall, completely showing her whose in charge.

He slowly kissed down her neck, nipping and sucking as he went. Ophelia rolled her head back in pleasure as he made dark love bites along her neck and collarbone.

"Harry," Ophelia moaned quietly. "Somebody could see us."

Harry ran a finger slowly along her jawline; their lips weren't even an inch apart. Ophelia could feel the golden ring she gave him run cold along her jawline as he kissed her once more.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Harry whispered, his voice raspy in Ophelias ear. He stepped back and smirked at her before turning and walking into the darkness towards the guys dorms.

Ophelia grinned and leaned back against the wall, trying to control the butterflies in her stomach. She had no idea Harry could be so dominant and powerful against her; it was definitely a huge turn on for her.

She ran off up the stairs to her dorm. Luckily, Hermione was asleep when she came back so it was easy enough for her to climb into bed and fall asleep, still thinking about Harry.