•gryffindor vs slytherin•

"Ophelia wake up." Hermione urged casually, tapping Ophelia on the arm.

The morning sun was gleaming through the open window of their dorm room. It was the day of their final quidditch game of the year. The second game was against Ravenclaw and Gryffindor won. The slytherins had tried to prank Harry with dementor costumes, but he wasn't foolish enough to fall for that.

"What time is it?" Ophelia asked in a worried voice as she rolled out of bed.

"1:20!" Hermione replied, rushing through her stuff.

"Shit." Ophelia yelled, rolling out of bed. "Wood is going to lose it on me! The game starts in 10 minutes.

Ophelia quickly hopped into her gryffindor quidditch outfit and tied her hair into a high ponytail.

She rushed out the door, her broom in hand. Each corner she turned was extra sharp and much quicker than usual. She had accidentally slept in and was never this late to anything.

At exactly 1:30, Ophelia rushed into the pitch and ran over to her team at the side.

"Granger where the hell were you!" Wood yelled, though he sounded relieved.

The whistle echoed through the pitch a second later, thankfully leaving Ophelia no time to reply.

"Good luck Ophelia." Harry whispered as they walked into the pitch.

"Good luck to you to Harry." Ophelia replied out of breath. "You'll do great."

Harry smiled at her as they split up and mounted their brooms. Luckily, the sky was clear and bright today. It was the absolute best conditions possible for quidditch.

Slytherin took the air along with gryffindor seconds later.

Gazing up, Ophelia could see Draco and Harry death staring each other. Harry seemed to be a little extra angry at Malfoy. Possibly because of the fight between Ophelia and Pansy.

Snapping back into reality, Ophelia dived forward and reached out to the quaffle. She gripped it in her hand and dove low. Adrian Pucey was trailing shortly behind her, speeding up as he went.

She swearved up and down several times, taking multiple shots at the ring throughout the game. Slytherin was being beyond rough and had nearly knocked Oliver and even Fred off of their brooms.

"Oh fuck off Pucey!" Ophelia yelled over her shoulder as Adrian knocked the back of her broom with his. "Play fair you sore asshats!"

Ophelia shot forward, taking an instant shot at the ring. The quaffle slipped through the slytherin keepers fingers by an inch and went through the hoop.

"Ophelia Granger from gryffindor scores!" Lee exclaimed from the commentary box.

Ophelia circled the hoop, changing her direction. The slytherin keeper flew directly at her and nailed her in the side, making her broom spin.

She caught her grip on her broom as the crowd gasped and whipped around.

"Ref did you not bloody see that!" Ophelia groaned, knowing damn well the ref didn't. "Lucky this time." She scowled at the slytherin keeper.

Ophelia sped forward, intercepting a pass from the slytherins chasers. They both scoffed and shot after her, taking each side and surrounding her.

She attempted to knock them both but could barely shake them because of how small she was. Instead, she sped upwards, tilting her broom upwards steeply.

The two chasers followed as the raised higher and higher. At this point, they were higher up than the seekers.

"You bloody idiots get down!" Draco Malfoy sneered from several feet below as he searched around for the snitch.