•falling•

(Authors note)
Hi!

This chapter may be the last of their 3rd year. Either last or second last. I'm not sure yet. Either way, I am very excited to start writing into their 4th year because that's when we get our Ophelia and Harry connection!

I also realized I put nothing about Hagrid or buck beaks trial. I can't believe I forgot. You all know what happened if you read the books or watched to movie though, so I'm sure you'll understand it all.

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was keeping her going?

Ophelia didn't wake until mid way through the next day. The trio had taken shifts of who would watch her and who would go and do homework. When she woke, Ron was the one with her. He instantly rushed and got Harry and Hermione.

"Ophelia!" Hermione exclaimed as she walked in. Ophelia choked on her potion she was drinking out of surprise.

Harry instantly rushed over to the side of her bed; he was so happy to see warmth in her eyes again.

Ophelia finished drinking her potions for the day and looked up at the 3. She attempted to slowly sit up, which resulted in Harry having to put his hand out and assist her.

"Did we win?" Ophelia asked weakly, clearly in pain from her healing bruises on her leg.

"We did." Harry replied, still staring down into her eyes.

Ophelia looked up at Harry and smiled.

"Good." Ophelia said with a grin. Ron chuckled and leaned against the wall.

"Even when you have a shattered wrist and broken arm you're smiling." Ron chuckled.

Hermione and Harry started grinning too. Ophelia was the strongest person they knew.

"Only cause you three are here." Ophelia said, directing her eyes to Harry. She bit her and smiled, causing him to blush.

"How long until you're out of here?"  Hermione asked softly, gripping her little sisters hand. "Is everything going to heal?"

"By tomorrow if I take all my potions and wear a cast on my wrist." Ophelia replied. "I'll have to use a brace for my knee though and I may have permanent damage to it."

Harry and Hermione could tell Ophelia was devastated by the news that her knee could be permanently damaged. She played soccer during the summer and an injury like this could end her career.

"It'll heal." Hermione said, moving Ophelias hair away from her face.

Madam pomfrey insisted that Ophelias visitors left her alone so that she could rest. Ron argued with her about that, but ended up caving in in the end.

Harry reluctantly turned away, not wanting to take his eyes away from Ophelias. He slowly followed Hermione and Ron out the door, but just before her left, he was stopped.

"Harry!" Ophelia called.

He turned his head and smiled. Both Hermione and Ron were out the door by now, and probably heading back to the common room.

"Can you stay?" Ophelia asked.

Harry's stomach was filling with butterflies as he turned and walked back to her bed. Madam pomfrey gave him a nasty glare, but neither Harry or Ophelia cared.

Ophelia shifted over in the bed, making space for him to lay down. Truth be told, all Ophelia wanted right now was the comfort of Harry. She couldn't explain to herself why, or what changed, but she knew that was what she wanted.