•anger•

July 5th
Harry,

I miss you already. I hope your stupid aunt and uncle are treating you at least decent, especially after everything you've had to put up with. You're much strong than you give yourself credit for. I'll write to you every chance I get. I wanna get you, us, through this summer together until I see you again.

, Ophelia<3

~

July 10th

Ophelia,

The aunt and uncle are just as bad as usual, thanks for the hope though. How are you?I know you're trying to be strong and comfort me but I've known you for years and I know you're not okay. Even without seeing you I'm worried love. Write back please, I miss you. Everything will be okay.

, Harry

~

July 25

Ophelia,

Happy birthday, I hope you're doing alright. I cant believe you're 15 beautiful. I cant wait to see you soon, especially since you didn't reply to my last letter. I cant wait to hear your voice again. Have a great birthday.

Harry.

~

July 31

Harry,

Happy birthday. Bare with me please. I shouldn't be writing to you, but I couldn't miss your birthday. Miss you more than you know.

Be safe.

, ophelia<3

~

August 5th

Ophelia,

Why shouldn't you be writing to me? Hermione and Ron have been distant, please don't tell me you're doing the same. At least tell me what's going on.

, Harry

~

August 14

Ophelia,

you still haven't written back. Even hedwig returned with nothing. I'm trying to understand why you're ignoring me, but I just don't know. At least let me know you're okay, and where you all are.

, Harry

~

August 23

Ophelia,

I don't understand why I'm not included in whatever's going on, or why you can't even bother to write back. I thought you had some care for me. I'm going to the ministry for a trial soon, in case you care I was attacked by dementors.

, Harry.

~

(Authors note)

The timeline is very off because technically they took Harry to grimmauled place on august 6 but I'm mixing it up a little. Here's a little chapter of letters from Ophelia and Harry during the summer between 4th and 5th year. I don't know if I'll continue or finish this story but here's my late Christmas surprise <3.