Chapter 5

Heejin's POV

I rolled my eyes while looking at Jinsoul and Lip, "Get a room unnies." I says while frowning.

"Why won't you bring your mixnine lover here so you won't be envious?" Yves unnie teases.

"Mixnine lover huh?"

"Not in front of Hyunjin's salad." Sol unnie nagged.

"We're not a thing." I mumbles and brushes my hair. I took a glance on my phone to see if Ryujin replied but ofc she didn't.

"You're pretty, Heejin-ah. Please tell her not to deny what she feels." Lip unnie said.

"You think she likes me?" I stood up and went to her direction.

"Well, I can't say that, but you often hang out with her so you should know it yourself."

Hm...I'm good looking tho. I bet even Ryujin won't resist.

"Yeah, kim lipstick is right." Haseul unnie said with a chuckle.

"I told her to come over here last time but she said that she can't come since Yeji's not going anywhere." I stated while pouting. Haseul unnie handed me the strawberry milk that I put aside on the table earlier so I gladly accepted it.

"What if she likes Yeji?" Hyunjin uttered.

"I don't think so?" Lip unnie quickly said, "I talked with Lia not much often but I remember her asking for an advice. She told me that Yeji confessed to her that she's having crush on Lia, Lia doesn't want to ruin everything so she asked for advice."

"Oh? Really?!" I unbelievably asked.

"Thanks for the tea, talker." Sol mumbled.

"What did you advice then?" Haseul unnie asked.

"I told her to stay distant for awhile. But right now I think they're close again, right? Yejisu is a bit of trend these days so maybe they made up their mind? I don't know really." she stated.

"At least we know now that Yeji's not to worry about. Ryujin is all yours now, Heekie." Hyunjin stated but I just shrugged while cleverly smiling.

"Besides, you go along well with Ryujin."

"Do you even like her?"

"Bruh! Who wouldn't?"

"You got me with that bruh. I thought Shuhua showed up."

Like her? I like her more than I could say tho.

"She's cool. The way she speak, move—she's funny too. Who wouldn't like her?" I stated.

"Well, I know someone, a guy. He thinks that Ryujin's boastful and arrogant."

"Psh he's just insecure. Boys and their small dicks. Maybe Ryu stepped on his ego because she's cooler than him." Yves unnie said that made me laugh. I hugged her from behind afterwards.