Chapter 3

Yeji's POV

How should I put this all in a word? There's tons of eyes watching over me but there's these pair of eyes that's making me weak. Two eyes watching me from the corner of this room.

"Yeji, you good? Focus and show more fierce." one of the staff said. One of my make up artist went to my direction to wipe my forming sweat.

I can't help but to ignore those glances and focus on the photoshoot, but those pair of eyes are distracting me. The memory of her, pinning me to the wall last night just won't get out of my head.

"Yeji, you need to be fiercer." it's my first time hearing the staff telling me like that. Usually, I lit every photoshoot.

Geez...I've never been told ever since. Why am I being like this? Because I feel uneasy with her stare?

After my photoshoot, I quickly went behind those black curtains where the other member are resting. It's Yuna who's next after me.

"Yuna-yah, it's your turn!" I heard.

"Wait up, unnie!" I saw Yuna who just got out of the bathroom. She smiled at me the moment she saw me.

"Do your best, pretty." I mumbled that made her smile wider.

"Sure thing, Yeji unnie~" she said before totally passing by me.

I went to the dressing room and there's Chaeryeong and Lia who's peacefully sleeping because they finished first. These babies must be tired.

I'm about to join them on the couch but a hand held my waist that astounded me.

"Unnie..." her breath touches my ear that sent chills all over me.

"R-Ryu, you should've taken a rest too." I said and about to remove her sticking arms on my waist but she's too much to resist.

"You're so pretty..." Ryujin said that flustered me, "I wanna kiss you..." she added.

"Naughty Ryu." I pinches her nose and awkwardly smiles. Someone might hear us.

"Every time I look at you, I just wanna put you in bed." I gulped because of what she said.

"R-Ryu, watch your mouth." I looked around to see if there's someone nearby, "We're with them..."

Ryujin held my hand and pulled me with her. I'm their leader but I can't even resist this girl. I'm their leader but I can't control this one. Is it because I love the way Ryujin look at me with full of lust?

My eyes widened when we entered the comfort room. Oh god, no.

"Here, only the two us." Ryujin smirked and there I heard the door locked.

"I'm a leader, Ryujin-ah." I said with an authorized voice but she just chuckle.

"I love you, Yeji..." Ryujin's tip of point finger touches my chin.

Me too...I love you too...

But I'm a leader.

"One day I'd get you together with your beautiful body." Ryujin tip toed before kissing my chin, "Look—lip mark." she brought out her phone and told me to stay still while taking photo of it. When we're on cam she's usually grumpy towards me about taking pictures to the point that I'd need to beg for it, but off cam she's showing how much she adores me by taking pictures of me.

"Can you please stop growing Yeji unnie? I'm the top here but I'm shorter." Ryujin says so I chuckles.

"You're pretty, Yeddeong..."