Chapter 11

Yeji's POV

I laid my bum on the couch when we finally arrived in the dorm. Ryujin sat over the suitcase that she brought. It feels hot because I'm still wearing the sports bra I wore this morning when Ryujin and I did work out.

"Is there any presents for us in that luggage, unnie?" Yuna asked and sat beside Lia who's peacefully taking a nap after a long ride.

"No." Ryujin quickly answered.

"Okay, what do I even expect?" Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Psh you expected." Ryujin teases.

"Yeji unnie, Ryujin's at it again. Will you please scold her?" Yuna suddenly clung her arms to Lia's arms that's why our queen woke up.

"Just give something to Yuna since you bought a lot yesterday." I stated. Ryujin and I went to the mall with my sister yesterday. This girl bought a lot of sweaters and oversized shirts. I told her to save her money but she won't listen at all.

"No way. She has her own money and besides, it's not her birthday." Ryujin stated, still teasing our baby.

"Well, it's not my birthday but you gave me some treats." said Chaeryeong who's busy with her phone.

"Yaaah! Why are you like this to me Ryujin unnie!" Yuna grabbed a throw pillow and shoved it to Ryujin's face. Ryujin continued laughing to tease the young one.

"So loud again." Lia said, she looks
really exhausted. I bet she worked out
uring our day off. She's been working out, she's so thin. Lia has been receiving criticisms about her poor performances and her weight that's why she's really doing her best to lose fat.

Actually, she's not lacking skills in
dancing. She's lacking in confidence
because people started downgrading her without seeing her improvement.

I went close to her and held her hand,
"What did you eat in two days?" I
asked.

"Something edible." Lia jokingly said
that's why I scrunched my nose,"Cutie Yeji don't worry, I didn't skip meals." she says as she pinches my cheeks.

"Our parents in their own world
again." Yuna said.

"As always. Yejisu needs a live
broadcast." Chaeryeong said.

"No! It's Ryeji who needs live
broadcast, they promised that they
would do vlive together since they
weren't there in our previous live."
Yuna strongly stated.

"But Midzy loves Yejisu so much,
right? They probably miss our
parents." Ryujin said before giving
me a fake smile that's why my temple
wrinkles but I kept my lips in awkward smile.

"They miss us all." I said.

"But they love Yejisu. Yejisu, always. The superior." Ryujin stood up.

Our eyes focuses at her, she brought the suitcase with her and walks away, heading to our room, "I'll fix my things inside." she lastly said.

I don't know what to feel about it. I wonder if I'm making her so much insecure...that's why she badly wanted to pursue me.

"She's such a mood." Chaeryeong
commented.

"Agree, unnie must be jealous." Yuna stated.

"Jealous of what?" Lia asked.

"Jealous of Yejisuuu! She has no
superior couple." Yuna teases.