Chapter 23

Yeji's POV

I wore the shirt that Yuna gave, thank god I brought this with me.

I went out of the cubicle while folding my sweater. Lia's facing the mirror while fixing the collar of her shirt.

We need to hurry, Ryujin's probably waiting.

She wouldn't want me to be with Lia for too long for sure. I don't like making her worry that much.

"What happened to your arms?" Lia asked.

My eyes widened because of that, I looked at my arms and saw a red spot just above my elbow. I probably hit my arms on the chair while we were doing that thing and I didn't notice this at all, "I probably hit this on the chair." I mumbled.

"What happened in the practice room Yeji?" Lia walks toward the door and locked it, my brows raises.

"Nothing happened." I said.

"You looked anxious when I said that there's a cctv inside. What happened? Did she hurt you again?" Lia asked.

"No, she didn't. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it." I looked at her battling gaze.

"Don't lie to me Yeji, what happened?"

"Let's go home, Ryujin's waiting..." I
mumbled. Ryujin's probably anxious this time because I'm alone with Lia.

"Answer me, Yeji-ah." her teeth gnashes. I pick up my hand bag and quickly walks toward the door but before I could twist the door knob, Lia grabbed my arms, "how long will you run? Answer me, did she hurt you?"

"She didn't and Ryujin wouldn't do that, okay? She won't hurt me again." I assured.

"She did hurt you twice and she can do that again so don't lie to me." Lia parted from me when someone knocks
on the door.

I released a heavy breath before opening the door and there, Ryujin showed up. She look so pale.

"Why did you lock the door?" she asked with her cold expression.

"We didn't notice that we locked the door." Lia said from behind, "so? I'll go and check Yuna, we'll go home then." I stepped aside the door way so Lia can go.

I pulled Ryujin in a hug the moment Lia
walked away, "tell me what you're feeling, Ryu...are you mad? Are you upset? Nothing happened, trust me." I stated before parting from our hug.

"Stay with me forever, my light fury...please?"

I wideły smiled at her. "You don't need to plead, Ryujin-ah. Are you afraid that I'll leave you? Why would I? Ryujin's my best girl." I pat her head as we walk hand on hand.

I thought she's mad again but I think she's just too afraid to lose me.

I now understand you, Ryujin.

"You liked Lia back then, right?" she
suddenly asked.

"Because I was confused but you're my first love anyways." I murmured.