Chapter 6

Yeji's POV

It's day two of taking care of this sick dude. She worked so hard for the past few days, prolly the reason why her body weakens. Poor Ryujinnie. It's good that they gave us a break for awhile.

"Unnie, hug me..." Ryujin demanded.

"I need to do something downstairs," I said, resisting.

"What? Cuddle with Jisu?" she sarcastically asked, "Heejin asked if she can drop by here later. Guess what? I'd tell her that she can, so someone would take care of me here." here she is again-argh she's-she's being like this again.

"We'll be having a live and they want me to join."

"Then join later. You should take care of me for now." Ryujin insisted.

"I'm taking care of you, Ryu. I'd just be gone for a short period of time, I'll be back after the live." I explains but her face tells that she really don't want me to go.

"Okay. Heejin will visit me anyway. She'll take care of me, that's how thoughtful she is." Ryujin stated that's why my jaw clenches. Everytime. Just always...she would always compare me with Heejin.

"Good for you, then, can I go now?" I faked a smile.

"Go-just asking for you to take care of me yet you can't do." Ryujin blurted.

"Ryu? I took care of you last night 'till I fell asleep. Why are you even acting that way huh? We're not in a relationship. I'm doing my responsibility as a leader but please don't take advantage of me and don't push me to my limit. You're not the only member I should care for." I stated. I heavily breathed when I realized that I've said enough.

"Yah-Yeji-ah, remember that there's something going on between us. I'm not demanding for your love and attention for nothing." she got up from the bed and attempted to go outside but I grasped her arms.

"Stay here. You need to recover fast if you don't want our pd-nim to send you in a hospital." I warned.

"Let me go."

"Will you please stop being stubborn?" I let go of her arms, looking at her who's giving me her annoyed look.

"I wanna join the live." she said before rolling her eyes.

I rolled my eyes too before walking to my closet to get a clean blanket that could cover Ryu.

"Wait for me," I mumbled. "Fix your hair first." I commanded.

After picking a plain blue blanket, I went to her direction to wrap it around her. I can't avoid her eyes again.

She's drowning me with her looks when it's supposed to be her.

"How can you be so pretty every second?" Ryujin roams her hand on my neck giving me tingling sensation. Ryujin's touch gives shiver to my whole body.

"Let's go," I interrupted and even removed her hand by holding it.

While we're heading to the living room, I felt Ryujin's hand touching my bum that's why I hit her arms.