Chapter 25

Yeji's POV

"Let's put them outside for tonight. I wanna cuddle with you." Ryujin said, referring to hongsam and insam.

"They won't be a burden, Ryu." I insisted while carrying insam.

"They will be! You do want our kids to see us...in heat?" she said as she rolled on my bed. Hongsam jumped on the bed to playfully annoy Ryujin.

"Whatever you're thinking to do, that's
a no." I said but she pouted at me and
wrapped herself with the blanket.

My phone started ringing that's why I went to the nightstand to pick my phone. My eyes widened when I saw pd-nim on the caller ID, "Ryu—quiet, pd-nim's calling." I said and smiled before answering the call.

"Good day, Pd-nim! What's the matter?" I greeted.

[Come over, I'm in the cafe] he plainly said.

"Should I tell the other members?" I politely asked.

[Just you. I never mentioned their name]

[Hurry up] he quickly hung up that left a question mark in my head.

It's 5 pm, why would pd-nim rush me? Is there anything he wanna say?

I'm getting nervous now...

"What did pd-nim say?" Ryujin asked.
I walked toward my closet to grab a coat since it's a bit windy outside at this hour.

"He wants me to come over. So just wait for me, okay?" I said.

I haven't changed my denim shorts but I think it'll be fine, I'll just tell dad to drive me off the building.

"I'll go with you then." Ryujin said,  "why did he call you alone?"

"No, just wait here." I said, "take care of hongsam and insam." I said before going out of my room.

Ryujin still followed me which made me smile at her, "I'll be fine."

"He's an old man and is telling you to come over alone, I'm your girlfriend so stop telling me to worry." Ryujin stated that's why I went closer to hold her hand.

"Pd-nim is like a father figure to me, don't worry, I only trust genuine people so I'll be fine." I kissed her cheek before walking downstairs.

I saw dad downstairs, watching television with a piece of newspaper in his hands.

"Dad, pd-nim told me to come over. Could you drive me off there?" I asked while walking downstairs.

"Is that urgent?" he asked and I nodded.

"I think we'll have a small talk so kindly wait for me outside." I mumbled.

Dad put off the television and grabbed the key of his car before following me from behind.

Mom's not still here, she's still at her work.

"Maybe he's going to discuss something." I mumbled, "lock the door, dad. Ryujin's upstairs." I reminded and stood just above the small staircase of the balcony, waiting for my dad to get his car in the garage.

I wonder what pd-nim's going to say. Is it for our upcoming reality show? Or about the postponed filming of our mv?

Dad's car beeps in front of me that's why I went down the three staircases and opened the car door in front. I sat beside the driver's seat and tucked my seatbelt.