Chapter 8

Ryujin's POV

It's 5 in the afternoon and I'm stuck here in the dorm with Yuna, scrolling to find a good jacket online. It's February and the winter would probably last 'til March.

"Chaeryeong almost caught a cold when she had her day off, unnie. Luckily, Aunt knew how to deal with it." Yuna uttered.

"Why is she informing you alone huh?" I teased.

"Yeji unnie told me, stop thinking about something, Ryujin unnie."

"Yeji?"

"Yeah, she faced time Chaeryeong last time and Chaeryeong told her about that." she said before adjusting her head on my shoulder, "What do you think of this?" Yuna asked and pointed a sweatshirt.

"No, we need jacket and not sweatshirt." I said.

"But we can wear it here inside, unnie." Yuna said.

"You should've told me, you just told me earlier you needed jacket for outdoor." I lightly pushes her head away from my shoulder before standing up that's why she looked at me, "What?" I asked.

"I'm sitting," she said, "But you still look short." Yuna teases. I just rolled my eyes before tracing the way to the kitchen.

Yeji didn't even told me that she talked with Chaeryeong. She should've at least told me what she shared with Yuna.

"Ryeongchae cleaned your mess in the kitchen again Ryujin-ah." Jisu passed by me, she came from the kitchen so the rest of the members are probably there too.

"At least I cooked our meal earlier." I stated.

While I'm walking closer, I can smell the aroma of butter coming from the kitchen. There's a hint of vanilla smell too.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw Chaeryeong with apron on, standing in front of the stove while looking at the heating pan. There's Yeji who's casually sitting on the chair while looking at Chaeryeong.

"What are you cooking, Chaeryeong-ah?" I asked and walks closer to her.

"I'm trying to make no bake sugar cookies since Yeji wants to eat something sweet." she stated while looking at the cookies on the pan.

"Yah Yeddeong-ah, you're giving Chaeryeong a hard time again.." I rested my arms on Chaeryeong's shoulder and turned to look at Yeji, "Why does she need to suffer because of your sweet tooth huh?" I teased that made Chaeryeong laugh.

"I didn't tell her to do that, Ryujin-ah!" she pouted like a little kid again but I just rolled my eyes at her.

"You're really acting like a kiddo just so we can do your favor."

"I didn't even tell you to do anything!" she exclaimed.

"Why is our leader-nim like this Chaeryeong-ssi?" I mumbled while mocking Yeji's face, "How can she act like a 5 year old kid in front of us who's younger than her?" I asked with a tease while looking at Yeji.