Chapter 2

Lia's POV

My eyes shifted at Yeji who's with her bathrobe on. She looks like someone I would never have...

No, she's someone you were supposed to have but you dumped that chance, idiot.

"Come here, I'll dry your hair." I says while holding a hair dryer.

Yeji sat beneath the bed, her back facing me. I gently brushes her wet hair with my fingers while cautiously pointing the hair dryer on it.

We're left alone in the dorm since the three maknaes went to the building to refresh their mind for awhile.

"How are you?" Yeji asked, I can't see her face but I could clearly wonder how gloomy her face is right now.

"I'm fine."

"Have you been reading the knetz—"

"Let's turn the table. How are you, Yeji? How are you, for real?" I asked. I couldn't stand it. It's always us, it's always our feelings that matter to her, while she hasn't spoken a single word about herself.

"I'm alright. I'm worried about you. I'm not dumb, Jisu." she said, maintaining her calm tone.

"So you think I'm dumb enough? Come on, speak up, please?" I plead.

I don't know how heavy the weight she's carrying on her back. She's always been that caring and thoughtful leader that we wouldn't ask to be replace.

"I love someone..." she said. I tightly gripped on the hair dryer that I am holding.

I'm not expecting to hear that...

"Really? Tell me about it if it's haunting your thoughts."

"She's a girl, wouldn't it be too personal for you?" Yeji suddenly asked.

Girl?

"Yeji, fan service is a fan service. You know that, right?" I asked.

Was it me? Is it still me?

"Jisu, I knew I confessed to you that I'm starting to feel something weird between us but—that's not you. I am in love with her since the day I met her. Our fan service made me confused after all so you don't need to take that as a big deal. Being distant towards me for months is enough." Yeji chuckles.

Suddenly, I felt ashamed of myself considering that she mentioned how I've been distant to her for almost a couple of months.

I stayed away the moment she told me that something's building up with her feelings for me because that's not right. That ain't right. We're in one group after all.

And...

And who would accept a relationship like that in this messed up society where everything's a big deal and no one can ever dare to escape the critics.

Lastly—

"Jisu-yaah, Yeji unnie has a potential to be a leader, right? I'm in love with her..."