Chapter 16

Ryujin's POV

"Should we do a live broadcast next week? We have a dept to pay for our fans." Yeji hugged the throw pillow and leaned her head on my shoulder

"We can even do it now." I mumbled. I'm not even focused on the movie we're watching. All I know is their names. Charlie and Katie huh?

"Then you're going to show them that we're drinking? Bad Ryujinnie..." Yeji put the pillow on my lap before taking a shot again. She's not going easy, I didn't know that she's good at it.

"We wouldn't show them our drink, let's show them that we're kissing instead." I teases.

"Aish—you and your mouth Ryu." Yeji drank another shot before putting her head on my shoulder once again. How long can she last? I didn't know that Yeji's alcohol tolerance is this good. I can't even.

"Ready to sleep? Already wearing your pajama huh?" Yeji taps my lap again and again.

"I'm more than ready. I just wore a sweater and eventually took it off in the car before calling you earlier." I stated.

"It's early..." I looked at Yeji when I heard her sleepy voice, her eyes are half open—look who's not wearing pajama but seems falling into her deep sleep already.

"Yah we're watching a movie, already sleepy?" I asked and tap her cheeks.

"I'm not sheepy..." I bite my lower lip to prevent myself from chuckling.

Is she drunk or what? We're not even done drinking and the movie has started just 15 minutes ago.

"Are you drunk?"

"AM NOT!" Yeji lightly punches my tummy before burying her face on my chest.

"Cutie light fury. You looked like a drunk plushie." I teases while brushing her hair.

"Am not." Yeji mumbled. She enjoyed too much drinking, 3 shots and she's already knocked down. Maybe she's really good at being stable, I mistook it.

I thought she's a good drinker, this baby dragon fooled me.

"You didn't even touch your nachos." I mumbled.

"Was nachos better than me huh?" oh god what is she talking about? She's the worst here, getting jealous over a nachos.

"I love you so much, light fury." I planted a kiss on her head. Yeji's ears are red, I bet her face too.

Who's this idiot named Yeji who will drink 3 shot of tequila continuously?

"I thought you really knew what you're doing. Are you acting tough or you just enjoyed drinking tequila without knowing how strong it is?" I asked.

"I love Ryujin..." Yeji whispers.

"I love Yeddeong..." I said.

Yeji suddenly looked up with her eyebrows meeting and her temple wrinkling.

"Nachosh then Yeddeong and Heejin and who else?" she glared at me that made me laugh.

"Who the fuck is 'nachosh?" I teasingly asked while cupping the back of her head, "And who's that fucking Yeddeong that's making my baby jealous huh? Who's that Yeddeong? Who's that Yeddeong baby?" I pinches her nose before biting its tip because of giggle.