Chapter 24

Lia's POV

"Don't wanna hang out unnie?" Yuna asked.

I just got back from the restroom. Yeji and Ryujin went out together. I sure hope for Yeji's safety around that scumbag.

"Just go home and rest, Yuna-ssi. I have
somewhere else to go." I said.

"Then goodbye unnie, let's go outside toge—"

"I have something else to do here in the building. You go first, take care Yuna-ah." I said before taking the way to the elevator. I don't have any time to waste around.

I'm sorry Ryujin. We were best friends before, sadly we fell in love with the same person and lost our connection.

I won't make this decision for my own pleasure but for Yeji's sake. How could Ryujin hit her? How dare she treat Yeji with that abusive treatment?

I once told Yeji that if something like that
happens again then I'll make the worst decision ever.

And today is that day.

If this is being selfish then I'm willing to be called as one.

"I like you, Jisu-ah~"

"It's so sad that we're just doing these for fan service."

"I'm born ready to be your man HAHAHA only if Ryujin wasn't born to be mine."

"'I really love your face."

"You're my girl crush—only if I didn't meet Ryu."

I shook off my head—no...I'm not doing this for my own. Yes, I like Yeji but I'm doing this for her. Ryujin's hurting her and I can't stand it. Ryujin doesn't deserve someone as precious as her.

When I reached the 14th floor where pd-nim's office lies, I quickly went out the elevator.

There are some staff working and the huge wooden door on the center is the way inside pd-nim's office. I directly walk in that direction and before I could even set my foot in front of the door, a lady in formal wear showed up, she came from that one large cubicle which served as their divider.

She's probably the secretary.

"Mr. Park Jinyoung is busy today, do you have any appointment, Ma'am?"

"I don't but could you please tell him that Choi Jisu has something important to say?" I plead.

"Wait for a minute." she said as she cautiously enters the room, I'm left here in front of the door.

I'm here now, why would I back out and who could stop me? This is for our group's sake too. This will not be the worst decision after all, it's for our best.

When the door opened again, the secretary signed me to enter the room so I did.

I stand still and look at pd-nim's direction, I'm about 10 steps away from him. He's just looking at me, probably waiting for me to come closer. I think I bothered him, there's a huge pile of papers stuck all around his table and I came to disturb him.

"What is it all about?" he seriously said.

"Pd-nim—"

"Tell me straightforwardly." he interrupted.

I bit my lower lip, trying to get ahold of myself but...

"Ryujin and Yeji are dating each other." I bit my lower lip when those words escaped from my mouth.