Chapter 14

Yeji's POV

I'm busy cleaning the table when
someone hugs me from behind. From
her breathing, I knew it's Lia.

"Never saw you cleaning that table that
much..." Lia whispered. She's such a clingy person. "How's Ryujin?" she asked, still hugging me.

"She's resting upstairs, almost fine." I answered, "What did pd-nim announce?"

Lia tightly wrapped her arms around my
waist, "As what we expected. Pd-nim told us that our mv preparation will be postponed because he'll be busy with nizi
project and about the collaboration. Also, a lot of divisions are working together for that." she stated.

"It'll be a long rest for us then," I held Lia's
hands that's on my tummy, "Guess who's
staying overnight in your house later?" It has been in my mind for long. I don't think I could travel further today so I'll just stay over Lia's house for this night. One thing, I want to assure her mental health because I knew that she's going through a lot.

"You coming over later?" Lia excitedly asked and I nodded.

"It'll be a long night for the both of—" I was cut off when someone approaches from my peripheral vision, it's Ryujin.

"Hi Ryu! How are you feeling?" Lia asked.

Ryujin looked at me before heading to the
sink.

"A little bit fine but I feel so sick right now." Ryujin grabbed a potato, she's probably preparing to cook for our dinner.

"You haven't heard anything from Ryeong
and Yuna? We'll be in hiatus." Lia stated.

"I know," Ryujin coldly answered that's why I went to her direction.

"Then you don't have to cook for our dinner. Let's just prepare our things and
head back home." Lia said.

"Aren't we going to sleep here for the last
time?" Ryujin asked, putting back the potato and turning off the faucet.

I picked a clean kitchen towel and held
Ryujin's hands to wipe it, "I think it's not
necessary anymore Ryu." I mumbled.

"Okay," she's about to step her foot back but I placed my hand on her arms that caught her attention. Ryujin looked at me, is she jealous again?

"Let's pack our things." I said and she nodded.

"Need a hand, Yeji?" Lia asked.

"Nope. Pack your things up too." I held Ryujin's hand and passes by Jisu.

The living room is empty. Yuna's probably
in their room and Chaeryeong must be in her room too. I stopped walking when Ryujin intertwined her fingers with mine.
I looked at her and smiled before tucking strands of her hair on her ear.

"Control your jealousness, that's just
Jisu..." I murmured.

"I'm sorry..." Ryujin held the back of my head before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

I bet Ryujin wouldn't want to hear me staying over Lia's place so there's no point on teling her. I don't want to deal with her jealous heart. We' re just starting, I don't want to keep on hurting her.

"Yuna-ssi..." I called out after knocking the
door. Yuna automatically opened the door.

"Why unnie?"

"Pack your things, we're going to leave in an hour." I reminded.

"After taking a bath Yeji unnie~" Yuna said.