Chapter 22

Yeji's POV

"Ryujin, let's not do something like that
again in such place." I said  after unlocking the door.

"You enjoyed it..." she mumbled with a
chuckle.

My face heats up that's why I breathed
heavily before facing her, "a-and so? That
ain't right. This shouldn't happen again, okay?" I shyly said.

"But I'm planning to do such stuff in the backstage someday." Ryujin  mischievously smiled at me before letting out a whistle. I hit her arms and glared at her.

"We need to control our relationship and
become a professional. Kindly obey me, I'm the leader." I stated while looking directly in her eyes.

"There's no such thing as leader in a relationship," she walks toward the swivel chair to sit. I took a glance on the mirror where I saw her looking at me. She's plainly looking at me but eventually wink that's why I quickly snapped out.

"Let's just be careful, we wouldn't know
what would happen if someone finds out." I said while I'm leading to the table to get a perfume in my handbag.

"Then let's declare our relationship."

I was about to spray some perfume on my neck but I dragged it back on the table because of what Ryujin said. Is she even thinking for the possible out come?

"If you tell them about our relationship, I would be glad and happy, Yeji." she added.

"We need to protect our career." I said.

"So you spill it out. It's not our relationship you're protecting, it's your career."

"OUR CAREER." I emphasized.

"Yeji—" Ryujin was cut off by her own tongue when the door twisted. I deeply
breathed before spraying the perfume all
over my body, waiting for one of them to
enter and change the mood. It's getting
scary...

I wonder what would happen if Ryujin and I get home later? Would it be a disaster again because of our small argument?

Seriously—our career doesn't bother her. And my career...our career...it matters to me the most. I've been through a lot just to reach this.

"Hey Yuna-ssi, let's get inside." I heard
Chaeryeong's voice from the outside, I turned only to see Lia going to my direction.

"l'm really sorry, we forgot to tell you. We're really sorry."

"That's okay Yeji. At least we're here already." Lia puts her wallet on the table as she waits for the maknaes to come in.

"Why are they taking so long?" I asked but before Lia could open her mouth, Chaeryeong came in, holding Yuna's clothes and pulling Yuna with her.

"AAAH I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR THE CCTV RYEONGCHAE!" Yuna loudly said.

"There's no cctv in front of this room so don't worry." Chaeryeong said.

"Why?" I asked, clueless about it.

"Yuna slipped just in front of this room." Lia mumbled.

We all laugh except of Yuna of course. Even Ryujin turned around just to show how she's laughing her ass out.

"No one saw that except us." Chaeryeong stated.

"The cctv's here inside," Lia said that's why my eyes widened. Chills suddenly runs in my whole body, I held my nape as I bent my head down.

"What? Where?" Ryujin casually asked.