Chapter 12

Lia's POV

Tomorrow will be our last fansigning event. I wonder what to do when we're in hiatus already. I should prolly ask Yeji or Chaeryeong to practice with me. I want Yuna to enjoy her week the same goes with Ryujin. I know I can find some time for Chaeryeong or Yeji so I'll bet between the two of them.

Lippie is spamming me with messages, why is she always active?

I'm the only one here in the kitchen since they're in their own rooms by now.

[LIA-YAH!]

I put my phone away from because of Kim Lip's scream. The fuck is this creature? She's too close on the screen.

"What? Keep your voice low, my members are resting." I said. I should've decline her facetime.

[Is Yeji the only one allowed to call you that way?]

She even pouted but I roll my eyes before sipping on my coffee. "What do you need?" I asked.

[Where's Ryujin? We wanted to hang out with her but none of us can reach her]

"She's been spending her time with Yeji." I said.

[Why? Don't tell me she's fooling around our Heejin huh?]

"Why? What's with her and Heejin?" I curiously asked, setting aside the cup of coffee so I could put my elbow on the table.

[I don't know what's the real score but I've seen her last time. She kissed Heejin. She insisted so—what do you call that?]

I had a sudden pause because of what Lip said. For all I know, nothing's going on between her and Yeji but they're sharing the same feelings. Is Ryujin going sideways? Is she two-timing?

[Yah why are you all silent?]

"Nothing..."

[Don't tell me Ryujin's really fooling around Heejin? I hope not, Heejin's into her for real]

I lowered the volume in case someone might come downstairs. I'm not getting this all. But I can't speak in behalf of Ryujin. I don't even know anything about her. Her relationship with Yeji and Heejin.

"It's between them. Let them be, I don't want any gossips right now."

[I'm just concerned. Heejin is a close friend to me after all]

"I have my own life, Jungeun-ah. I have no time to gossip about Ryujin's life—" I quickly held back my tongue when I heard footsteps, "You do have a lot of time to chitchat with me uh? Why won't you do something else? I gotta go." Lip was still about to speak but I quickly ended it.

There's still a lot more coffee in my cup that's why I chose to get up and look for something to eat in the fridge. I hope it's not Ryujin. I hope no one heard a single word.

"Oh—I thought the light here was left." Ryujin spoke.

I tightly holds on the fridge as my eyes wander around for something to eat. But my mind isn't cooperating. Should I ask Ryujin about it?

"I'm not that sleepy so I stayed here." I responds, closing the fridge afterwards because my hunger fade away, "Is Yeji sleeping already?" I asked instead.

"She's sleeping, unnie. I made her so tired." Ryujin said. I can't see her expression but I know that when she said that, she's all smiling.

"Why?" I asked with a chuckle. When our eyes met, Ryujin only smiled at me.

"Lia unnie, why won't we make a fan service too? People would be fed up if they'd keep seeing Yejisu all the time." she stated, sitting across my seat.