Chapter 7

Ryujin's POV

The petals of roses being pluck keeps falling on the floor. I keep spinning the keychain on my finger while looking at Heejin.

"She loves me...she loves me not..." she mumbles while plucking the petals.

"Bruh you called me here for that? Of course Hyunjin loves you mf." I said.

Heejin sat on a stool beside her and faced me, "Wanna talk about love?" she asked that made me laugh.

"Cheesy things? You're in love huh?" I teases.

"If I think about love there's someone who pops in my mind, how about you?" Heejin asked.

I took a deep breath and smiled. We never actually talk about love. We're just colleagues with deep bond as close friends.

"Why are you turning red?" Heejin chuckled that's why I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from smiling.

"Well...I never told you about this but—I really love Yeji." I said with a smile.

My eyes squint as my smile grew bigger while thinking of Yeji.

"O-Oh really?" her eyes widened that made me laugh.

"You looked so surprise. I love her since then and I'm pursuing her actually." I stood up and walked toward the table to get some water, "If you don't mind, you can actually help me but you're not close with her, right? Just give me a piece of advice." I teasingly said.

"You're Shin Ryujin, can't you get her on your own?"

I gulped before going back to my seat, "She's different...it's hard to pursue her but I know it'll be worthy. I'm just rushing to get her, y'know?"

I know I should be patient enough but we have mutual feelings for each other after all.

"To get her body?" Heejin teasingly look at me with her sharp gaze.

"Her heart and body." I clarified then laughs together with her, "Seriously, I love her. But y'know, I wanna own her body because I have this burning desire for her."

"Just for her? You ever get horny because of somebody else?" this time, she moves the chair closer to me.

"Personally, I think I don't. It's just different with her. Love and lust combined..." I said.

I pulled out my phone only to see my wallpaper which is Yeji.

"When did you start having that desire?" I shifted my eyes from her darting gaze to think about it.

It was when...

When she slept beside me because she was too tired to get up on her bed...her scent...her scent that coated my pillow the morning she got up.

"Her scent? I love her perfume and it perfectly blends with her natural body scent." I mumbled.

"What perfume?"