Chapter 13

Ryujin's POV

We're here in Gwangdong for our fan signing event. Our manager is setting up the seat because the event will eventually start.

I smiled when I saw Yeji in her white sweater and denim short pants, at least it's not that short.

"Ryujin, you're here in the middle." our manager pointed the chair on the center of the table.

"I thought I'm going to sit beside Yeji's seat? She's at the edge, Lia unnie must be in the center." I stated.

"You see those fans who came for this event? Lots of them are holding Yejisu's banner, they would love to see Yejisu together. Y'know that as an idol you need to give fan service Ryujin. Besides, aren't you the center of the group?" she said before walking out of my sight, manager-nim went to Yeji's direction to give her a blanket.

I breathed heavily. This is too much disrespect. I'm Yeji's girlfriend, why is it like this? We knew each other first. We knew each other than the rest of us. I knew her first before Lia came to the picture.

Yejisu. Yejisu—it's always that Yejisu.

No matter how I tried to show them Ryeji can sail it's always Yejisu.

Damnit! I'm Yeji's girlfriend.

When the fan signing started, I keep on looking at Yeji and Lia. They're posing for their fansite while waiting for midzy to show up in front of them. I need to keep my cool. My mood isn't yet fine because of Heejin and now...

"Annyeong Ryujin unnie." a girl showed up in front of me after getting her album signed by Yuna who's beside me.

I approached her with a smile. She's a teenager.

"Unnie, when I was 16 I wanna marry Taehyung oppa but when I met Itzy I just wanna marry you." she stated that's why I chuckled.

"Well I don't wanna marry you." I replied to tease her.

"Yah it makes me wanna marry you more unnie." she cheerfully said while looking at me as I put my sign on her album.

"Just pray for your ship to get
married someday. What's your name by the way?" I asked so I could put it on too.

"I ship myself to you and my pretty mom named me Y/N." she continued throwing clever jokes which made me happy.

Geez our fans are getting crazier but it makes them cute anyway. I genuinely smiled at her for the last time. She went next to Lia already and here comes another teenager who's 16 or 17 years old.

"Hello," I approaches.

"Hello Ryu unnie, please read my letter for you." she mumbled before handing me her album with her letter on top of it.

I quickly smiled when I saw her
letter—a letter for my favorite ship, Ryeji.

It's always rare for me to get such letters like this. I badly wanna show it to my fansite and scream Ryeji right
now.

"I'll take a time to read this together with the other letters." I said.

"You're really stunning unnie." she said as she watch me signing, I keep my eye contact with her. She's the last in line. After this we could have fun with Midzy's.

"You don't look stunned." I joked.

"I don't want to look dumb in front of you that's why I'm being professional." she stated.