black is king [ epilogue ]

501 ʙᴄ • ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴇɢʏᴘᴛ

| 1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ |

Divine and Oshun walked out in front of the palace happily as the people of Egypt gathered around their residence. They glanced over at Sarabi, Cleo, Horus, Cairo, and Jabari who stood off to the side with large smiles all across their faces.

Femi approached the couple and glanced down at the baby girl in Oshun's arms. "Beautiful, just like her mother." Femi stated as Oshun grinned and handed her daughter off to her.

Femi held the baby close as she made her way over to the large golden bowl that was placed on top of a gold stand, which contained mixtures of the Earth's ingredients along with Divine and Oshun's blood. She shut her eyes while the crowd remained silent, watching her closely.

"May the gods of the sun, love, light, and life protect you, my dear princess. For no evil shall find you, haunt you, or destroy you. Daughter of Divine and Oshun, you will lead this kingdom many, many suns and moons from now with a king by your side who will love and respect you with everything in him. And you will both carry on your bloodline's legacy with grace and dignity."

Femi dipped her right thumb in the bowl as the baby laid comfortably in her left arm. She slowly swiped the blood mixture across her forehead and turned to face the king and queen's people.

"It is with great honour to present to you all..." Femi's voice became louder as she safely held the baby girl out in front of her. "Princess Zinah, daughter of the moon."

The crowd immediately bowed their heads as a response of respect and honour to finally meet the offspring who would continue the circle of life.

Black Is King

- the end -

-

Thank you all for reading this lil short story! Hope you guys liked it. Until next time, love y'all 💕💕

.