spring breakers | multiple

Miami Beach, Florida Spring Break March 11, 20011:00pm

Spring Break
March 11, 2001
1:00pm

"YALL GON MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND! UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE!" DMX's voice blasted through the microphone.

"Yooo this shit is fire!" Nasir yelled as the group of friends walked up to where all the current festivities were taking place.

It was finally Spring Break and the students at Hillman College wasted no time flying down to Miami for MTV's Spring Break shenanigans. This was the time of year where all the hottest celebrities would be in attendance performing and hosting all types of events for students from different universities and colleges. It was the time of year when students were able to break free from their stressful school life for a week and act the fuck up. It was also the time of year when the male hormones seemed to be higher than usual.

"I can't wait to see them Destiny's Child shorties perform. Beyoncé can get all this dick!" Tupac exclaimed obnoxiously and threw his arm over Nasir's shoulder while the two shared a laugh.

Elgin snickered and glanced to his left. "Oh there go Jada n'nem." He gave a head nod in the girls' direction.

Pac's face immediately fixed up once he heard Jada's name.

"Mm, mm, mm..." K-Ci licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. "And there go yo fine ass stepsister." He nudged DeVanté.

DeVanté looked in their direction and kissed his teeth. "She's not my stepsister." He rolled his eyes and diverted his attention back to the stage.

"She basically is though." Dalvin added.

"No she's not. Dad ain't married to her mama." DeVanté snapped at him.

"But he will be soon." Dalvin grinned.

The group of boys all turned their heads towards Dalvin with a questionable look plastered on all their faces. "Your dad's marrying Serenity's mom?" Jojo raised an eyebrow at DeVanté.

DeVanté was just as confused as everyone else. "This is news to me too." He folded his arms and gave Dalvin a look.

"Relax, they're not actually getting married... yet. I was just speaking something into existence. They've been dating for 7 months and she makes dad happy, so I don't really see why he wouldn't wanna marry her. Plus her cooking is fucking amazing!" Dalvin exclaimed causing K-Ci to agree and high fived him.

DeVanté held an unimpressed expression on his face. "She's whatever." He dryly stated.

Stephen smacked his lips. "Man what's your problem? She's a nice lady, and y'all finally get to have a sister. Serenity's cool, you the only one that don't like her or her mama for no reason."