spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple

Miami, Florida Spring Break March 11, 20017:00pm

Miami, Florida
Spring Break
March 11, 2001
7:00pm

The soundof her wet juices mixed with her soft sensual moans entered DeVanté's ears like a musical melody while he hovered over her, thrusting his hardened wood in and out as she created red scratch patterns all over his back with her french manicured nails. "You like that baby girl?" He lowly groaned in the crook of her neck before finding her spot with his lips and gently sinking his teeth in.

"Yes De, keep going." Serenity's words rolled off her tongue breathlessly.

DeVanté knew this was wrong, and so did Serenity. But neither of them could care at the moment. DeVanté tried his best to keep his hands off his potential stepsister but as usual, he found himself charming his way into snatching yet another soul with those intense eyes, smooth words, and big dick.

She was just so stunningly intriguing to him and always has been. His demeanor towards her earlier at the beach didn't last very long. He wanted her and he could give a fuck what anybody had to say about it, especially their parents. And no matter how hard she tried to avoid this, Serenity couldn't resist his touch. She melted right into his arms once they made it back to the hotel, resulting in their current rendezvous.

"Come ride daddy's dick." DeVanté swiftly flipped their bodies over to where Serenity was now straddling him.

She did the job perfectly. DeVanté was on the verge of releasing his seeds inside of her but he didn't want to just yet. His hands travelled up her back and softly brought her sweaty upper body down to his. A series of moans escaped Serenity's mouth as he pumped himself in and out of her until he felt her walls clench around him. "De..." She whimpered softly in his ear.

"Mhm, wassup baby?" He pecked her shoulder and continued rearranging her insides.

"Are you gonna get that?" She asked and looked up at him with a smirk.

"Damn you beautiful." He gazed at her with low eyes, completely ignoring her question.

"De, go answer the door." She giggled.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Ion hear nothin'." He slowly started moving his lower half again.

BANG BANG BANG!

"DE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

DeVanté shook out of his sleep and shot his eyes open. "The fu-" He looked down at himself laid out on the hotel room's bed with his right hand inside his boxers, gripping onto his hardened penis.