spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple

Miami, Florida Spring Break March 11, 200111:30pm

Miami, Florida
Spring Break
March 11, 2001
11:30pm

The group of friends stormed out of P.Diddy's mansion and down the long driveway filled with a shit load of foreign cars.

"AYE!"

The crew turned back and seen Big Boi running after them with a limp and bloody face. He had a whole bunch of niggas right behind him ready to stomp the fuck out of K-Ci and DeVanté.

"Shit- uh..." K-Ci trailed, stopping in his tracks as he looked around. He quickly spotted Nelly getting into a red car with a female and sprinted up to him.

He tapped Nelly's shoulder as the others stood back, confused at his current actions.

Nelly turned around and eyed K-Ci up and down. "Uh wassup bruh? You want an autograph or some-"

K-Ci sent a strong right hook to his face causing him to knock out instantly while the female shrieked and ran back towards the house.

"Come on!" K-Ci shouted to the others. He grabbed the car keys off the floor and hopped into the drivers seat.

"Yo K, how the fuck we all supposed to fit in here?" Elgin asked.

"Ion know man, make it work!" K-Ci yelled and shut the door.

Stephen and Rozanda scurried to the front through the passenger's side and found a very uncomfortable spot in the middle where the gear shift was. Rozanda sat in between Stephen's legs, while Jojo hopped in the passenger's seat with Lisa sitting on his lap.

In the back seat, Jada found a spot on Tupac's lap, Tionne sat on Dalvin's, Elgin sat beside Dalvin, Meagan laid her body out across Jada and Tionne's lap to make room for DeVanté to get in. De patted his lap, indicating Serenity to sit on it. "Hurry up." He demanded. She was kind of hesitant and weirded out but she reluctantly obliged and plopped down on his lap and shut the door.

Luckily Nasir was somewhere fighting with Kelis and Countess was there to make sure he was good or else this whole thing would've gone to shit.

K-Ci rolled his window down and poked his head out. He reversed quickly out of the driveway, dodging the cars in his way. Big Boi and his crew hopped into their cars and followed K-Ci.

"Ced what the fuck did you do?!" Jojo screamed at his brother in the middle of the car chase.

"AHHHHH!" The girls shouted as K-Ci made a sharp left turn.