yes devanté pt. 2 | devanté swing

Brooklyn, New YorkK-Ci's HouseDecember 31, 19948:30pm

Brooklyn, New York
K-Ci's House
December 31, 1994
8:30pm

Donald widely grinned and grabbed on to her hand. "Come on."

Harmony smiled and released her hand from his hold to quickly snatch a pair of sweatpants off the floor. She put them on over her ball shorts and grabbed her jacket and shoes and the two headed downstairs.

As soon as Donald opened up the front door, he came face to face with another one of his little play things - Ms. Kim Porter.

"Hey De..." The smile on her face faded as she glanced at Harmony then back at Donald. "Leaving so soon?" She asked him.

Donald mentally rolled his eyes. "Yea, got better shit do." He smirked and diverted his eyes to Harmony who was looking elsewhere with her hands in her pockets waiting for this conversation to be over.

Kim gave him a dirty look and scoffed. "Who's the girl?" She nodded her head at Harmony and folded her arms.

Harmony, who was still scanning the party, heard what she said and let out a dry chuckle. "Look, I'm bout to go back upstairs." Harmony looked up at Donald. "We can just do this another time." She turned around to head back to her room.

"What- no." Donald grabbed on to her arm. Kim snickered and formed an evil grin on her face.

"Don't mind her, let's go." He locked his hand with Harmony's and proceeded to walk around Kim.

"You're just gonna end up being one of his many sex toys, sis." Kim snobbishly commented before they could step out the door.

Harmony turned her head and eyed her up and down. "Just like you, right sis?"

Kim dramatically gasped and stepped in Harmony's face. "Fuck you bitch. You ain't nobody special!"

"But she is though." Donald pulled back Harmony and stepped up to Kim. "So I suggest you stop makin' all that fuckin' noise and getcho scrawny ass inside this damn party."

Kim released a deep sigh while her body began to heat up. "When you get bored of her, don't call me." She rolled her eyes and walked off.

Donald scoffed and dragged Harmony out the house. "Bitch sound like them fuckin' hyenas from Lion King when she's moanin' anyways." He mumbled.

Yes, he did see The Lion King. Yes, it was Dalvin's idea to go watch it.

"I'm sorry for that." He apologized to Harmony as they approached his car.