A/N and disclaimers

this is all disclaimers, so if you see fit, this chapter can be skipped. but take note of the paragraph at the bottom

"This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the Harry Potter world, which is trademarked by J. K. Rowling. (even being the transphobic bitch that she is) all characters created and owned by J.K. Rowling, and I do not claim any ownership over them or the world of Harry Potter. The story I tell here is my own invention, and it is not purported or believed to be part of J.K. Rowling's story canon. This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official story line, I have however, used j.k Rowling's plot and changed it. the idea for the Triwizard tournament is not my own I am not profiting financially from the creation and publication of this story. some text from the original book is used in the story, I will mention it at the end of the chapter if anything is J.k Rowling's work "

Another notable author who supports fanfiction is J.K. Rowling, who has said that she is "very flattered by the fact there is such great interest in her "Harry Potter" series and that people take the time to write their own stories." (reference from https://reporter.rit.edu/views/fanfiction-legal-battle-creativity)

this story is mature and will have sexual acts between two male people. if this will make you uncomfortable please do not read.

this story will be of two men it is snarry, however it they are both of age, even though harry is 4th year. this will be explained in my chapters.

this will have some dom/sub type smut in it, so be warned.

HELLO ALL!

ive tried my hand at writing a snarry! sorry my disclaimer is so long winded but one of my 'friends' kept on saying it wasnt right so i let her write it! :)

turned out to be 315 words just for the fockin disclaimer lmao :)

_____

IMPORTANT:

i had votes for goodlightside and badlightside, so i decided to write both. the first few chapters are exactly the same, and then the plot will change for both right after the chapter labelled 'update'

the goodlight side version of this book can be found on my profile

love you lots 

kat

(361 words)