"Kneel for me, Grecia."

third person POV

"no no no papi." Grecia races down the stairs after her father.

"I'm sorry honey." Her father, Luke, says as he puts on his jacket to top off his suit perfectly. "i won't be comfortable leaving you alone for 5 months."

"Dad, i'm eighteen. I can legally object to leaving this house." She says smiling, showing the perfect set of teeth she got from her father, standing on the last the case of stairs.

"id like to see you try." Luke Smirks. "we can talk tonight. Now go get ready for school. Bad enough you're leaving me all alone after this year." Sadness sparks on Luke's face as he remembers his little girl is on her senior year, all grown up.

"I can't promise anything." Grecia snaps back at her dad as he gets closer.

"I love you honey." He says as he bends down to kiss his daughters head, with Grecia closing her hearts, soaking in her fathers love.

"me too, old guy." She says when he's at the door.

"hey! Ouch, man." He says and leaves when she chuckles.

Grecia goes to her apple TV and blasts 'Dancing with myself' by Billy Idol on the speakers and dances her way up the stairs to go get ready for school, Still having a good two hours before she had to leave.

Grecia finishes her shower, hair and makeup, frowning at the closet since it's her least favorite thing to go.

She wears slightly baggy jeans that are ripped, a dark grey sweater and a simple gold chain with a pair of jordans.

She skittles down to the living room and turns off the music she's been blasting all morning, puts a cracker in her mouth, and drives away in her mercedes.

Soon enough, she's at Maya's house honking for the fifth time. "get in you loser!" she screams at running Maya inside the house.

"i'm coming, dipshit." she hisses. Typical Maya, always chaotic, always late.

"Good morning mrs. Green." Grecia says looking at Maya's mother.

"good morning honey." she says rubbing her baby bump. "drive safe ok?"

"i always do."  Grecia says winking at Mrs. Green following Maya's entrance in the car.

Grecia continues to be the pickup driver for 6 of her best friends; Joe, Flucio, Kelsey, Cora, Maya, and Boe. The close-knit of friends have been inseparable since the age of 4 when they were deemed ineligible for society.

"oh by the way." Cora says rubbing her hands together as they get on school campus. "rumor has it a new hot teacher is going to be teaching us AP biology. And by hot i mean hot." Grecia laughs a hearty laugh, knowing that they're just rumors.

After all, why would a hot man ever step foot in the high school, let alone Durkwood.

"Wait guys." Grecia says catching her friends attention before they left for their classes. "i'm dropping all of you except Joe and Flucio right?" She says reminding the group of their football practice.

When they agree, Grecia and Kelsey walk in together to their first class and settle in their seats. Their chatter is cut off as a man in a black suit that hugged his muscular arms.

"it's true." kelsey whispers in Grecia's ear but she's too busy imaging her teachers body pressed up against her. Grecia shakes the unholy ideas out of her head and zones back in.

"Hello. My name is Romeo Taylor. You may call me sir." he sterns and turns his back to us but return half way back, "and for all the seniors in the class, don't think because it's your last year you can get away with anything."

jesus, Grecia thinks at the extremely hot but grumpy teacher.

"I would like him to inspect my body to get the biology out of his system." Kelsey whispers again.

Grecia laughs her signature laugh and ends it up with a snort catching Romeo's attention.

"who was that?" Romeo says coldly, stopping mid-lesson.

"Me, sir." Grecia raises her hand.

"stand up miss." Romeo folds his hands to his chest as she obeys, "what's your name?"

"Grecia Edmond."

"and grecia, why did you feel the need to snort as i was explaining." Her teacher says as she fights the will to look at the ground. Instead she holds his intense gaze and shrugs. "words, miss Edmond."

"i do not know, sir." Grecia stresses as she fists her hands.

"come up here." Romeo says as he leans at his desk. Grecia does as told and now she's standing infront of her class and her incredibly hot teacher.

"Kneel for me, Grecia." Romeo says his eyes slightly looking at Grecia's lush lips. He had noticed her from the second he walked in, but even up close she even more attractive.

"excuse me?"

"give me 10 push ups." Romeo demands.

"wha- i'm not doing push ups." she scoffs at him. What the hell was he thinking?

"do. it." Romeo sterns.

"no, sir."

"fine then, a weeks detention starting today. see you after school, miss."

"What the hell did i even-" she gets cut off by the pissing tone of Romeo.

"another word. and i'll gladly make it two weeks." He says shutting her up. He nods at her to go back to her chair and she takes him up on it, clenching his jaw.

"asshole." She whispers after getting in trouble for a thing his attractiveness caused.