"Oh, you're killing me."

Romeo turns on the hot water, letting it drizzle on his skin, wishing it would make him forget about the completely idiotic thing he just did.

Oh my god, i do love him. why did i not say it? did I say thank you? why am i so afraid of three fucking words? God, i loathe myself. Grecia starts contemplating how to tell him she does.

Grecia thinks over all the ideas in her mind, but she knows that only one of them will appeal to her audience, Romeo.

She gathers her will, tosses the laptop off her lap, and takes off her sweatpants leaving her in the oversized shirt. She tiptoes against the icy floor to the bathroom door which she opens slowly, making no sound.

She peaks to see Romeo's tall figure facing the ground, eyes closed, with his hands against the wall. She enters the bathroom leaving the door ajar and makes her way to the shower glass door.

She blasts it open screaming, "I love you!"

"ah! Jesus Grecia you scared the living hell out of me." Romeo says turning around to face her before he sees her entering the shower with him. "did you just say you love me?" He smirks at her getting closer.

"I love you." She says, "I love you." She says again in a weird voice, "I love you." she says in a deep voice. "I love saying it."

He laughs as he gets closer wrapping his hand around her waist. "I love you." he says as she smiles up to him.

Suddenly, he picks her up and puts her in the water flow, making her wet.

"Cheater!" She says as he holds her under the shower not making her able to escape him.

Grecia pulls him closer to her, making him bend down to hover over her lips. Just as they're about to kiss, she bends below his arms and runs out of the shower, stopping at the bathroom door to stick out her tongue to him.

He hurries after her grabbing a towel and wrapping it while he ran after her, squeals leaving her mouth.

"no where to go huh?" he says when she realizes she's trapped between his body and the corner of the room.

"you know what fine, you win," she puts her hand on her forehead dramatically, "I surrender"

"ohh, I like it when you talk dirty to me baby." He jokes coming closer to her.

"You're in for a world of fun then." she winks at him.

"Say it again, Grecia." He says after leaning down, whispering in her ear.

"say what?"

"tell me you love me." He husks, sending shivers down her body.

"I love you." She whispers back in his ear, matching his seductive tone. "ah! Romeo!" she gasps when he lifts her up behind his shoulders.

"Shh," he says with his hand patting her visible ass.

He lays her on the bed and hovers above her. Romeo reached for her lips, lightly grazing them, then pulls back. Repeating this motion a couple of times before Grecia yanks his head to her. Grecia moans in his mouth driving Romeo madder. 

He touches her wet shirt silently telling her, im taking this off then fucking you crazy. Urgently, the couple are eased out of their clothes and Romeo is sucking on Grecia's neck leaving her gasping for dear air. 

"you're so beautiful, Grecia." he whispers between kisses which makes her tummy overflow with emotions. 

Romeo stops kissing her and stands on his knees, right in front of her entrance. She subtly nods giving him the consent he needed. Told you, always a gentleman. 

"Fuck..." he breathes as his full length was in her. 

He starts pulling out only to push back in faster this time. "Oh god, Romeo" she says, pain and pleasure filling her voice. One hand pressed against her stomach and the other one under her head forcing her to make eye-contact with him. 

"i know baby, but you better look at me or you're not cumming tonight." he addresses her closed-shut eyes before kissing her again.

"im- i- Romeo.." Grecia struggles to kiss him back and focuses on the pleasure she's feeling right now. Lucky Grecia. She spares no time in moaning, along with him, and scratching up his back, which feels painfully pleasing. 

Seeing her like this, lost for words, not able to control herself, vulnerable, is only driving him to his end faster. 

"Oh, you're killing me." Romeo says against her quivering lips as her walls clench around him, letting him know she's about done. '

Many, many, many, thrusts and moans later. The pair are beside each other making out, not giving time for them  to miss each other. 

"So are we seeing other people?" Grecia jokes when she leaves his lips for breath. 

"you're cute thinking you're anyone else's but mine. Now that i got you, no way on earth am i letting go." 

"That's possessive." she reminds him 

"I don't give, what do you kids call it, a single fuck." he says kissing her nose before they both drift to deep, comfortable, after-sex sleep. 

In my completely unbiased opinion, I think they're going to live a happy life. 

The next morning, Grecia woke up against Romeo's chest, inhaling his natural scent. Nothing could ruin this moment right her. 

"What the fuck?" An awfully familiar voice said snapping her out of love-land. 

"Dad?!" 

Oops, spoke too quickly.