"not god, lucifer."

"what?" Grecia stutters.

"i can't leave you, and i certainly am not gonna sit with assholes like these for the rest of the night." He says, Grecia laughing when he curses for the first time.

"fine then, keep up with the driving."

Grecia glances at Romeo before they make there way back to the table. Grecia takes her purse and was about to leave but Maximo holds her hand and gives her a hug, which she excepts graciously.

"i'm sorry about these ill -mannered people." He teases his parents, as he used the word they used for me.

"Youre all good, handsome." Grecia whispers in his ears, looks at the family one more time before leaving.

"so what's the plan?" Grecia says as they get in the car.

"how about a movie night on the roof? I'll get goods." Romeo says looking at me expectedly.

"You're on."

***

"How is that even possible?" Romeo chuckles as he drink his juice.

"what can i do? I had to run away from the policeman, it's a reflex." She says barely being able to stop laughing.

The pair soon stop laughing and lay down staring at the sky.

"right there, these are the circumpolar starts, they're always visible right above the horizon. They don't set or anything they just stay sti- What's going on? why're you looking at me?" Grecia chuckles.

"huh? nothing." he holds her gaze, and they somewhat streak closer to each other. They pair snap to their original place when they hear the door shut close.

"hello there." a beautiful british guy says from behind Romeo, and by beautiful, i mean beautiful.

"hey," Grecia's face lights up and Romeo notices it, which is why he looks at what she's looking at.

"hi." he flashes her a perfect smile, "i'm Cole."

"i'm grecia." she stands up and shakes his hand "are you lost?"

"actually no. I come here to clear my mind. But now that you guys are having a date, i'll get out of your hair. You know, I love love," The british guy says.

"no no. We're not on a date. Romeo here is a family friend of mine." Grecia reasons.

"hey man." Cole says, pushing his long black hair to the back.

"hi." Romeo says rudely and not even caring.

Grecia shakes her head and looks back to Cole smiling. "well," Cole starts, "if you're not dating him, would you wanna have a date with me?"

"y-" Grecia starts but stops when she hears fierce movements from behind her.

Romeo stumble around and stands next to Grecia, "how do you know shes not seeing someone else?" He asks pushing her back a bit.

"well are you ?" Cole asks nervously.

"no." Grecia says glaring at Romeo, "and id love to go on a date with you."

Right then and there, Romeo felt a bang in his chest, one that he'd never felt, definitely made other people feel, but not felt. Never felt.

"how great is this?" Grecia props around the apartment as they enter to continue their so-called movie night, since it got too cold outside.

"Yeah, kick me in the nuts great." He whispers as he's locking the door.

"what?" she says, totally oblivious.

"no. yay yay." He fakes his enthusiasm. Thing is, when he does that, it's just confirmation that he indeed doesn't care, or so she thought.

"what are you doing?" She says as Romeo is about the sit.

"Jesus what have i done? sitting?" He says sarcastically.

"You're helping me pick out something to wear mister Romeo." She gestures for him to come with her.

What could he tell her? don't go on a date and just sneak around with me? Although i know you're leaving in a couple of months for college but still, Don't live your teenage years.

Instead, he goes with 'coming' and follows her to her room.

"okay so first off, classy, daring, or formal?" she asks romeo not looking at him.

He thinks about what would be the most coverage for her body before answering, "formal. Definitely."

"ugh i have nothing here. Come were going to my house." Grecia says rushing out to put her coat.

"um- Grecia its 1 am." Romeo says in efforts for her to just go in sweatpants for gods sake.

"fine, stay sir. I'll go." she says and turn around.

Quickly, he makes his way to her by the door, snakes his hand her waist and pins her to the wall. Their breaths fanning each other's faces.

"oh god." She says looking deep into his eyes through her lashes.

Romeo comes closer and moves to her ears, whispering in a low voice that just does stuff to her. "not god, lucifer." she hears him say and feels his smirk against her skin.