"Oh, Romeo."

5 months later.

"Romeo, i swear to god if you don't come out of this room right now!" Grecia screams at Romeo from infront of his door, "Get out you dingus!" She bangs on the door two times before it blows open.

"I'm trying to good look, ok? It's your graduation, you're entitled to be fashionably late." He stops talking and starts taking her look in.

She's wearing a long blue satin dress, with strings on her bare back crossed above each other. The dress highlights her breasts in the most elegant way, with her hair flowing on top of them.

"God," He breaths, "you look gorgeous. How'd I get so lucky."

"Well," she starts, grabbing his tie to fix it thinking they're in some sort of rom-com movie cliche. "You owe a thank you to my dad."

"And one for you." He smiles down at her as she fixates her eyes on his tie, finishing it off perfectly.

She taps him twice on the chest before heading to the door, but Romeo takes her hand and yank her back.

"Not so fast." He takes her hands and wrap them around his neck as he bends down, lips lingering over each other.

Grecia offers him a subtle smile before connecting their lips, fires igniting in their breath. He puts his hands on her ass resting there. He always believed in 'protect what's yours' so he is.

Few seconds into their kiss deepening they both hear something that would cut the mood always, "You better get your lips off my daughter" Luke says, kind of kidding.

"Let's get you graduated." Romeo says intertwining his hand in her.

They three of them arrive to the graduation. Romeo and Grecia, hands still intertwined, are approached by the principle of the high school carrying a very grumpy look, but to be fair, that's just her face.

"Grecia, Romeo, Mister Luke." Madam Vhin announces herself as she reaches the pair.

"Scarlet." Luke sterns, always avoiding formality.

"So Romeo, you decided to show up with your student after all." Scarlet says throwing shade at their relationship, which they've gotten a lot by now.

"Listen, Madam Vhin, I resigned so Grecia isn't my student anymore. We can get married for all you care, and it will be none of your business. Right luke?" Romeo claps, faking a smile to not attract attention.

"That's right. Now if you'll excuse us." He wraps his arm around Romeo to turn them around to face the stage.

Before she knows it, Grecia's there, sitting on her chair with her diploma in hand, waiting to throw her hat in the air.

"I present to you, the graduating class of 2017!" She hears and takes that as a cue to throw her hat up in the air, laughing with tears in her eyes as her and her friends hug.

Looking beyond the stage, she sees the person that taught her to love herself, and to open up, The person she knows will forever stick. Both of the most important men of her life were there in the seats, tearing up at the sight of her.

She kisses her friends one last time before jumping of the stage and running into the arms of Luke. He swiftly carries her as he hugs her.

"I'm so fucking proud of you honey." He whispers earning a few years from her. He lets her down and points her in the direction of Romeo, standing in all his glory, admiring this father-daughter time and not minding it at the least.

"Go." He tells her after kissing her head.

She sways left and right slowly and dramatically over to Romeo, who is now having visions of what she'd look like walking down the aisle to him, and that she'd look just like this. The thought is interrupted as she stands infront of him looking up into his eyes.

"hello sir." she says.

"kneel for me, Grecia." He whispers into her ear as they hug.

"What?" she pulls away lightly.

"Do you remember the first day ? if you hadn't giggled i would've never saw you on your knees, for the first time ofcourse."

"Romeo!" she playfully hits his broad chest.

"I'm kidding, maybe."

••••

I write and write away, overcoming all the writers-blocks i felt earlier. I feel the warmth of a tall body i'm all too familiar with now behind me, snaking it's hand on my waist.

"wha- Did you name your character after me?" Romeo whispers in my ears.

"Actually babe, Its our story. Kind of like a biography."

"Honey, we aren't famous. We can't write a biography." Romeo teases me in that dark sarcastic tone of his.

"We should. This story, our story... It's really made for movie screens."

"i knew pushing you to go for english lit was going to come back to bite me in the ass and here i am, 8 years later, getting that ass biting." He says as i stand up and close my laptop.

"speaking off, you haven't done some ass biting for me in a full week, now i dont mean to be bitchy, but if you can't satisfy me..." I take a deep breath, "someone else can- Woah!" I stop when i feel Romeo taking my legs off the ground making me collapse on the bed behind me.

"What we're you saying?" He says before starting to kiss my neck, making me loose all the will i had. "Ha?" he mumbles against my skin as his hands roam my body, leaving tingles everywhere he touches.

"Oh, Romeo."

The end!