"youre soaking wet."

Grecia rushed through the empty hallways and busts the bathrooms door.

"get it together Grecia. Dammit!" she whispers to herself before heading back to class.

Grecia enters the classroom not looking at Romeo.

"Grecia we need to talk." Romeo says helplessly as she averts eye contact.

"no actually. We don't, Mister Taylor." She says examining the very explicit drawing on the desk.

"come on-"

"Sir, if you don't have anything for me to do, i'll leave." she sterns, finally looking up at Romeo's pleading eyes.

"fine. Go over to the library and fix the third shelf to your left." she subtly nods at the command and leaves, leaving her things in classroom except for her phone which she took.

She plays music and starts organizing the mess. All the books are mixed up and shoved up above each other.

30 minutes later, she's dancing around to her music as she places the books carefully and accordingly.

"is that efficient?" She jumps at the all too familiar voice behind her.

"yes." she says glancing then looking back at the books.

Suddenly she felt Romeo's back pressed up against her back. She gasps at the surprise. His head is low against her bare back neck, fanning her. His hot breath moves from neck to her ears. Then, to her sadness, he return his head to his normal position and grabs a book from the top shelf.

"you're free to go. I have a meeting and it looks like it's gonna rain." Romeo says as backs away.

"i'll leave when i finish." Grecia says.

"fine." He raises his hand in defeat, thinking about how stubborn this girl is. No matter what he did, he could get through.

Another thirty minutes, her master piece is done, all she has to do is sign it. She takes a paper pin and carves her name on the shelf.

ah, perfect, she thought.

She gets out of her school campus into the promised pouring rain in the parking. She runs to her car and gets into its warm seats and shudders.

"no no, don't do this to me. Not now." She says at her car not starting. She tries to turn it on again and it shakes hard before not making a sound and being still.

"you." She hits the steering wheel, "piece." hit "of" hit "shit!" She hits one last time before collecting herself.

She tries to call herself a taxi or book an uber, but as if on q, it turns off.

"no! God, why?!" she screams inside her car.

walking it is.

She gets out of her car and shoves her phone in her pocket so it doesn't get soaked, unlike her hair. She walks for 40 minutes before needing a break from the ice cold rain and wind. She sits on the next bench, looking down at the ground as all of her gets wet.

"Grecia?" She looks up to see Romeo calling her from inside his car.

"great." she whispers.

"come on in."

"no thank you. i'll walk sir."

"Grecia, you're soaked wet. For gods sake put your pride in your pocket and get in." Romeo tries to reason with pacing Grecia as he moves slowly in his car.

"fine." he grunts hitting the break and going to her.

"Sir; get out of my fucking way." Grecia says looking at Romeo through her eyelashes.

"i'm not. So either you get in the car. Or i'll put you there myself." Romeo challenges Grecia which almost puts a smirk on her face, almost.

She holds his gaze, challenging him back.

"ok." He bends down.

"fine, i'll get in." she says when she feels his hands on her thighs about to pick her up.

She gets in the car and he does the same after her. As he's driving, he realizes that her clothes are soaked wet.

"do you need to change? are you cold?" He asked

"no." she lies to him as she's shaking. She thinks about why he's faking being nice to her, little does she know that he meant nothing he said before.

Romeo decides to let it go, but as he drives, he glances at her now see-through white shirt. He admires her round beautiful breasts covered in a plain black bra, which, despite its simplicity, doesn't fail to arouse him.

Thankfully, she keeps her gaze to outside her window. When they reach the apartment, she walks to the bathroom without looking back.

Romeo watches her go, he thinks about how much he wants to tell her he's sorry. Even though she doesn't show it, he knows that he hurt her on some level.

As Grecia showers, she, now becoming too often, thinks about Romeo. What he said. And now she knows she likes him for sure. After all, she is Grecia. Men think about her in the showed not the other way around.

She gets out only in a towel folded poorly around her wet body. Romeo notices her and admires each aspect of her body before she takes that privilege away and heads inside her room closing her door.