"Trying to play dirty I see."

Grecia was never a girl to be impressed easily. Especially with men, nothing satisfied her. She'd always meet handsome men, but their personalities is who's who of human crap, or the other way around. But here she is.

Grecia stared at Romeo in his skin tight nike shirt with the most flattering sweatpants, with his broad shoulder that fit perfectly with his enormous height. Mother may i? If she wasn't going to do him soon, i will, but alas, he has eyes for her only.

"I'm driving and i dont wanna hear a peep out of you." Romeo flashes her back to life.

Grecia smirked thinking, i bet he could dominate me some other way that would satisfy both of us.

****

"what's up coach B?" Grecia dabs her coach, Bast.

"Long time no see, no ones making you angry anymore huh?" Bast says as he dabs her back.

"okay where is this reputation coming from?" She stared at the two men as they laughed. "anyways, Mister Romeo this is my coach Bast. More like emotional support as in he sits in the corner and see me beat ass."

"what id do to trade lives." Romeo shakes Bast's hand as he chuckles deeply.

"already making your life a living hell, i see." Bast remarks as Grecia frowns helplessly.

"okay okay, big boys. Sir, with all due respect, get your bottom in the ring. Coach B, get to the missus."

"okay." Bast raises his hand in defeat, "enjoy your handful, Romeo. Bast out." and with that, bast leaves the rings behind and heads out.

"it's the other way around." Grecia glances at how Romeo is putting his punching mitts.

"hmm." He subtly rolls his eyes.

"okay come on." Grecia says starting to throw hands.

Romeo dances back and forth dodging Grecia's punches, while she shakes her head laughing.

"you know, for a bulk huge fella you really suck at boxing sir." Grecia says teasing him as she laughs.

"ok. Come on Connor McGregor." He says. Still grinning, he positions himself directly infront of Grecia and looking down to look at her.

There is was again, what Grecia was most afraid of, electricity, tingles, feelings. And not just Grecia felt it, Romeo did too, he just knew how to hide it.

Trying to throw him off his game, Grecia aims below his hips directly in his crotch.

Before her hands meet his crotch, he holds her hands blocking her, making her punch empty air.

"ha ha, trying to play dirty i see." Romeo says.

"they do call me dirty martini around here." She snaps back her hand still in his.

He twist her arms which leads her to turn around with her hand behind her back. Before Grecia could react, Romeo traps her in the corner of the ring, pressing his chest against her bare back. Earning a gasp from her, which he enjoyed. Deeply.

Romeo spins her around so their lips are inches apart from each other. Romeo harshly but swiftly grabs her waist and carries her like she's nothing, placing her on top of the ring corner. So now that she's almost his height, almost.

He looks at her, his eyes darkening, whether with lust or proudness, either ways, he became utterly irresistible to her. Much so for him.

His face automatically starts getting closer to her like magnets, but hers is just frozen as she still didn't sink what the fuck is going on.

His hand snakes from her side up to her bare neck where he hangs around for a bit. He then reaches in her hair, and out of no where he fists her hair in his hand which takes her aback. A lot.

She looks at him in the most innocent look through her lashes which drives him over the edge. A combination of anger and lust and frustration courses through his veins as he tries to figure what to do next.

To kiss, or not to kiss. Thats the question. Grecia, having a boyfriend whom Romeo doesn't know is fake. And Romeo, being older, her teacher and most importantly, her family friend.

Romeo pushes all these thoughts again as his lips linger over hers with both of them breathing heavily. Grecia sat there waiting for him to exploit her lips.

With his forehead on hers, Romeo takes one last breath and says, "meet me in the car." Before he upped and left without looking back.

It's safe to say only one thing was coursing through Grecia's head.

what the actual and literal fuck just happened?