"Is it your back?"

"E-excuse me?" Romeo says. Don't stutter you idiot.

"may i come in?" Gloriana says and doesn't wait for an answer and enters to see a Grecia laying on the couch.

"Yo I think he's never gonna tell her he likes her and she's- Woah" she stops talking about the movie and sits up, "Hi."

"Grecia, this is Gloriana. She's from the schools legal board." Romeo informs Grecia and flashes her a knowing look.

If they don't get this right, they're both fucked.

"Grecia how old are you?" Gloriana says sitting on the chair and opening her pad.

"I'm 18."

"can i see verification?" She sterns without glancing at them.

"yeah." Grecia was about to get up but sinks back in her couch when she realizes that the shorts she's wearing won't help their case.

"actually, Sir could you get my purse for me?" Grecia says to Romeo gesturing to her legs and he gets it.

"sure."

"Asking your teacher to fetch you things isn't exactly appropriate, isn't it? not that any part of your life choice is." Gloriana says finally looking up from her pad.

That old bitch. "Actually, Ma'am, first off, i had an accident and i'm suffering from a concussion so i dont think that Mister Romeo minds helping me a little. Second of all, it's not a life choice. My dad is on a business trip and Mister Taylor is a close family friend before he is my teacher. And not that it's any of your business-" Grecia was about to mop the floor with her but Luckily Romeo intervenes.

"okay, Grecia!" He says rushing to her couch. "How can we help you Gloriana?"

" I prefer Misses Hockey." She starts, "Back on the topic, your living situation is completely unethical, and it's breaking the school code. She-"

"if i could stop you right there. It's actually not breaking any code. First off, Miss Edmond and I have a platonic relationship."

Grecia looks him but averts her eyes, but her heart just made a little clenchy dance. "Second off, her father is the one that suggested this and i'm sure that the number one lawyer won't be so happy that you are here accusing us of indecency. Lastly, many of the students in our school have their cousin or family member that lives with them as a teacher."

"Well," Gloriana straightens her back, "this is the fires time i'm hearing of some of these information. Can i have Mister Luke's number?"

"sure." Grecia says and spells the numbers while Romeo stared at her, feeling that her aura changed.

"well, i'll talk to your father and get back to you. Thank you for now, Mister Taylor." She stands.

"You're welcome Gloriana." Romeo teases her as she clenches her jaw and heads out.

"God!" He groaned in relief while Grecia was still beside him, his words repeating in her head. Our relationship is platonic. was it though?

"What's up?" Romeo says.

"nothing sir. I'm going to boxing." She says looking at her watch and getting up. Romeo grabs her hand and yanks her back.

"What do you mean, boxing? You have a concussion, remember?"

"ill talk it easy." She argues and smiles at her teacher as she makes her way back to the room, changing.

The pair keep arguing as Grecia gets and soon Grecia is all done. "i told you i'm going. You're not locking me up here." Grecia sterns as she opens the door to face a bit too close Romeo.

"what's wrong?" He whispers edging closer.

"um, what? i just wanna go boxing."

"your dad told me you go boxing when you frustrated." Romeo steps closer but this time Grecia doesn't budge. He turns her around by the waist and she gasps at the sudden movement.

"is it your back?" He presses himself by against he back and starts massaging like earlier earning a few groans from Grecia. Grecia's eyes widen as she feeling the huge bulge in his pants pressing against her back due to the enormous height difference.

Grecia, afraid of his size, turn back around breaking the contact and says, "how about you come with me?"

"huh?"

"to the boxing ring. It'll be fun. Go get dressed." She starts shoving Romeo out of her way and turns back to her room, leans on the door and starts breathing again.

what the fuck have i done? She thinks, justified.

As a non-biased opinion, i think that people which as much sexual tension as Grecia and Romeo, combined with sweat and a great deal of touch and straddling, will be able to keep their hands to themselves.