"are you drunk?"

A week passed by, Grecia still refusing to talk to Romeo except formally, and Romeo still refusing to give up.

On friday evening, Grace is sitting in the living room while Romeo sits on the kitchen counter sipping whiskey.

"ok, so Flucio is picking us up?" Grecia says into her phone, grabbing Romeo's attention. "great. Bye honey." she says before putting her phone on the table and getting up.

"going somewhere?" Romeo asks.

"yes. out." she says and gets in the bathroom.

Soon she's out of her shirt and jeans in her underwear. As grecia was about to push down her underwear, her hands brush over her center. Now, she's reminded that it's been a long time since she's done anything to herself.

She rubs her hand on her now heated area, breath becoming erratic. When her hands work faster and she's close to orgasm, a moan escapes her mouth, one that might've grabbed Romeo's attention. Little did she know, Romeo has been right outside that door, hearing her breaths and little moans she did.

Romeo has been contemplating what to do ever since she started, but after hearing that moan, he lost control of himself. He entered the bathroom, luckily the door was unlocked.

Quickly, he enters and closes the door which grabs her attention

"Sir what're you-" Grecia says half way to turning around but he turn her back around to face the wall. Romeo pins her to the wall, holds both her hands above her head and starts kissing her bare neck, leaving a trail of wet cold kisses from her neck up to her ears where he starts nibbling.

Everywhere he touched, Grecia felt electricity. Romeo felt the same electricity and fire. Both of them were burning with desire. Romeo turns Grecia around and just as he was about to lean in and kiss her. The door bell rings.

"shit.." Romeo hisses as he looks at Grecia that's catching her breath and leaves to open the door.

"what the fuck?" Grecia whispers to herself as she locks the door and takes the wanted shower.

Grecia has now been in her robe, all makeup-ed up and looking for something to wear for the new club that opened. The same one her and her friends are going to.

She picks out a black mesh shirt with a black bra under it, and a short checkered skirt tagged with high black boots. She was uncertain about her outfit, but when she saw Romeo's face when he saw her, the way his eyes kept roaming her body, she felt absolutely confident.

"are you...ahem..." Romeo stutters at the curves of her body. Romeo was never one to be left speechless, but Grecia, Grecia was something else.

"sir?" she questions smirking at him.

"uh yeah. Are you wearing that?" He clenches his jaw at the thought that someone else was going to look at her the way he was just looking at her. He starts bubbling with anger but her voice alone soothes her.

"Yeah, i am sir." She says then looks at her phone that chimes, "well, that's my ride. Goodbye sir." She says looking at him as he looks like he's going to say something but he just nods

She heads in Flucio's car and rides shotgun.

"hey jackass." she greets him as she gets in.

"if it isn't miss i'm-living-with-my-hot-teacher-but-were-not-sleeping-together" Flucio teases her as they head to the rest of their friends houses.

"my friends call me Grecia you know." She teases him back.

***

After they had dinner, they headed to the club.  5 hours into being in the club, and multiple shots later, the whole group was completely wasted.

"you know, it doesn't make sense. How are we hear but like, we're going to be somewhere else soon?" A drunk Grecia asks her friends as they all break into laughter.

"ok,, that's our sign that we need to go home." Boe said standing up as they all start standing. Flucio was the only sober person since it was his turn to be the designated driver.

"i love you guys." Grecia says as they all walk to the car.

"me too" they all whine in return and cry. The wasted emotional squad are soon dropped off home.

Grecia fizzles with the keys from outside the apartment door but soon gives up when she couldn't focus enough to open the door. However, Romeo, luckily, was inside and the noise outside his door caught his attention.

When he opened the door and saw Grecia sitting on the floor. "hey! you got the door open!" she says laughing.

"are you drunk?" He sterns.

"what?! no!" she breathed.

"okay." she's drunk, "come on up." he helps her get up by picking her up bridal style.

"ohhh, strong man. Mean man." She says laughing then her expression changed to sad.

"why do you do this?" Romeo asks her soon, when she's done with the coffee he made her and sobered up enough.

She looks at Romeo, remembering what he said in that classroom, but still, she can't help what she's about to say.